Author Topic: 43 suspected mistresses found in RFK Jr.’s phone  (Read 2186 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
43 suspected mistresses found in RFK Jr.’s phone
« on: July 13, 2014, 02:34:20 pm »
http://nypost.com/2014/07/13/dozens-of-suspected-mistresses-found-in-rfk-jr-s-cellphone/

43 suspected mistresses found in RFK Jr.’s phone

By Isabel Vincent and Melissa Klein

July 13, 2014 | 1:56am

Robert F. Kennedy Jr., with future wife Cheryl Hines, allegedly had a full phone book of "goomahs." Photo: StarTraksPhoto

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. kept a list of dozens of women filed under the letter “G” in his cellphone, a code that his late wife believed stood for “goomah,” the Italian slang for mistress.

Two of the women listed in this digital blackbook factor into what should be an interesting summer for the environmental activist and son of the slain US senator.

The first is “Curb Your Enthusiasm” actress Cheryl Hines, whom Kennedy began dating the year they both filed for divorce. The two plan to wed soon.

The other is Greenwich, Conn., homemaker Chelsea Chapman Kirwan, who has been romantically linked to Kennedy in her headline-grabbing divorce battle.

Kennedy’s late wife, Mary Richardson, shared several lists of suspected “other women” with a friend two months before she committed suicide in May 2012.

There were so many women, some with the same first name, that they had to be distinguished by profession or city.

While Kennedy didn’t have a gal in every port, he did seem to have friends in many places. At least five women were from Toronto; one was in Paris; others were in Palm Beach, Fla., Alaska, Aspen, Colo., Miami, Montreal, Cleveland and Pensacola, Fla. One woman had the notation “airplane” after her name, another “farm,” and another “teacher.” One was cryptically known as “Z.”

Richardson believed her philandering husband also used aliases to hide his own identity when traveling. “Robert Strong” was a favorite pseudonym, she told her friend.[float=right][/float]

The couple, who had married in 1994, was in the midst of a nasty divorce when Richardson, 52, hanged herself at their home in Bedford, Westchester County. She suffered from depression and struggled with alcoholism.

Kennedy’s name was dragged into another divorce battle last month when he was alleged to be the “other man” in Kirwan’s divorce from plastic surgeon Laurence Kirwan.

Laurence Kirwan believed his 42-year-old wife was having an affair with Kennedy, whom she met at a Westchester gym, a confidant of the surgeon told The Post. The couple separated in July 2012, but Laurence Kirwan believed the relationship began several months earlier, while Richardson was still alive, the friend said.

Cellphone records showed Chelsea Kirwan and Kennedy spoke five times a day in the summer of 2012, according to the friend, who said Kennedy, 60, could be called as a witness in the divorce case.

Chelsea Kirwan is supposed to testify on July 22 in a Stamford, Conn., court hearing.

Her name and number were copied off Kennedy’s Sprint Samsung phone by Richardson.

When contacted by The Post, the mother of four asked to know where her name fell on the list and whether there was any notation beside it.

She would not comment about her relationship with Kennedy.

There were 43 names and numbers on the “G” list, which was alphabetical by first name. Another list had names but no phone numbers.

Several women on the roster contacted by The Post said they had met Kennedy through his work as an environmental lawyer and activist.

One woman described Kennedy as a “big flirt” and said Richardson was suspicious of her. Another called Kennedy a “charming and talented man” but said they had not been romantic.

Kennedy had a history of meticulously documenting his conquests, keeping notes of women’s names in the back of annual ledgers along with numbers from 1 to 10. Richardson told a friend that the numbers referred to sexual acts, with 10 being intercourse.

Richardson found the thick red journals in the couple’s home.

The Post reviewed copies of Kennedy’s diaries from 1999, 2000 and 2001. There were 37 women in the 2001 ledger alone, 16 of whom had 10s next to their names.

Kennedy was apparently tortured by his own behavior.

On some days, Kennedy listed the names of two or three women. On other days, he wrote “victory,” which meant he avoided temptation.

In his 2001 journal, Kennedy often portrayed himself as a victim, saying he was “mugged” by women. In one instance, he wrote that he “narrowly escaped being mugged” by a team of two women.

“It was tempting but I prayed and God gave me the strength to say no,” he wrote.

He wrote on May 21, 2001, that he “got mugged on my way home” from Manhattan and noted the name of a woman with a 10 next to it.

That year, Kennedy wrote of struggling with “my greatest defect . . . my lust demons.” He wrote that he had to “avoid the company of women. You have not the strength to resist their charms.”[float=right][/float]

But it’s clear that Kennedy’s struggles continued.

His late wife told her friend that when the couple was seeing Manhattan therapist Sheenah Hankin in 2006, Kennedy went through a “process of disclosure” and spilled the names of dozens of women with whom he had affairs. Richardson thought that by 2012, that number had increased exponentially.

Hankin confirmed that Richardson was her client at the time but would not comment on “confidential information obtained from clients.”

Kennedy, through a spokesman, refused to comment.

He said last year that the 2001 diary “served as a tool for self-examination and for dealing with my spiritual struggles at the time. It also contains unedited, unfiltered stream-of-consciousness musings about current events and people.”

Kennedy and Hines were engaged in May and, The Post reported, are to be married at the Kennedy family’s annual summer reunion in Hyannis Port, Mass. His wife is buried little more than two miles away from the famous family compound.

Kennedy has six children, four with Richardson and two from his first marriage. Hines has a 9-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

“We share the same values. Family first,” Hines said last spring.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Oceander

Re: 43 suspected mistresses found in RFK Jr.’s phone
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 03:14:51 pm »
just like a kennedy

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 04:08:52 pm »
Shocking.  :smokin:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 04:47:46 pm »
Kennedy has six children, four with Richardson and two from his first marriage. Hines has a 9-year-old daughter from a previous relationship.

“We share the same values. Family first,” Hines said last spring.
I suppose that being an actress helped her say this with a straight face.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 06:22:43 pm »
The Kennedys are ugly, ugly people.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 06:43:09 pm »
The Kennedys are ugly, ugly people.

Inside and out.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 07:21:14 pm »
Inside and out.

More inside, methinks.....

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 10:08:50 pm »
Every family has it's own little traditions.  :whistle:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2014, 01:14:10 pm »
Cheryl Hines and RFK Jr. need all the luck they can get
By Andrea Peyser, NY Post
July 21, 2014 | 1:41am
Kennedy watchers, hopeless romantics and the rest of us cynics want to know — if Cheryl Hines can take it, why can’t we?

Hines, 48, the actress best known for her role in TV’s “Curb Your Enthusiasm,” is about to win the jackpot. (Some of my friends call it the “booby prize” — or worse, the “Bobby prize.’’) She’s set to become the third wife of Robert F. “Bobby” Kennedy Jr., the 60-year-old son of slain US Sen. Robert F. Kennedy and his widow, Ethel, and nephew of slain President John F. Kennedy.

The middle-aged pair is to exchange vows, The Post’s Page Six reported, in a ceremony at the Kennedy family compound in Hyannis Port, Mass., during an annual summer clan reunion. Let this serve as a warning to the prospective bride:

Marry this man at your own peril.

As The Post’s Isabel Vincent and Melissa Klein reported, RFK Jr., a lawyer and environmental activist, kept files of women’s names in his cellphone. One list included the names and phone numbers of 43 women, each notated with the letter “G,” which his late wife, Mary Richardson, believed was code for “goomah,” Italian slang for mistress.

One woman’s name contained in the digital little black book is Cheryl Hines.

Another is Chelsea Chapman Kirwan. She’s the 42-year-old Greenwich, Conn., socialite who’s embroiled in a divorce battle with her plastic-surgeon husband, Laurence Kirwan. He believes his wife, who met RFK Jr. in a Westchester County gym, had an affair with the Kennedy scion beginning several months before the Kirwans separated in the summer of 2012 and, allegedly, at the same time RFK Jr. romanced Hines, according to a friend of Laurence Kirwan.

The pal said RFK Jr. could be called as a witness in the nasty divorce case.

Awkward!

Mary Richardson, who suffered from depression and struggled with alcoholism, committed suicide at age 52, hanging herself in the barn of the Westchester County home she once shared with RFK Jr. in May 2012. She married him in 1994 and bore him four children. RFK Jr. filed for divorce in 2010.

Some husbands collect baseball jerseys. Others amass beer bottles. Two months before her death, Richardson shared her estranged husband’s compilation of women’s names, arranged alphabetically by first name, with a friend. Some women on the list had the same first names and were distinguished by their professions or home cities. At least five women were from Toronto, and one was from Paris. Others came from Palm Beach, Fla., Alaska, Aspen, Colo., Miami, Montreal, Cleveland and Pensacola, Fla.

What was his connection with these gals? I reached RFK Jr. on his cellphone, and he refused to comment for this column. He must still be mad at me.

RFK Jr. called me three days before the start of his sister Kerry’s February drugged-driving trial in Westchester. “Kerry’s been instrumental in freeing political prisoners and dissidents from around the globe from imprisonment and torture” as president of the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights, he told me. I had no clue what that had to do with her driving ability.

I wondered in print if RFK Jr. was “loyal — or delusional’’ for defending an entitled dame who could have hurt or killed innocents, even herself, when she drove her SUV on a highway while zonked on the prescription sleeping pill Ambien and proceeded to smash the vehicle into a tractor-trailer truck. Kerry Kennedy, 54, the former wife of New York’s Gov. Andrew Cuomo, was acquitted of a misdemeanor charge of driving while ability impaired by drugs, by a jury whose members I called “starstruck.”

I guess my invitation to the RFK Jr./Hines nuptials got lost in the mail.

Is the public willing to excuse allegations of bad behavior committed by rich, privileged liberals? Or have the once-puritanical American attitudes toward infidelity simply grown more French? Tales of the sexual indiscretions enjoyed by President Kennedy and his brother have only improved their long-term images as virile leaders. President Bill Clinton’s popularity soared after news emerged of his adulterous dalliances with former White House intern Monica Lewinsky — a whopping 73 percent of the public approved of his job performance in a December 1998 CNN/USA Today/Gallup poll. RFK Jr. holds no elective office.

Yet I can’t help but believe that people who allegedly stray not only cheapen the institution of marriage, they wreck it by lowering acceptable standards of human conduct.

In an entry to RFK Jr.’s 2001 diary reviewed by Vincent and Klein, he wrote about grappling with “my greatest defect . . . my lust demons.” He had to “avoid the company of women. You have not the strength to resist their charms.”

In addition to his four kids with Richardson, RFK Jr. has two children with his first wife, from whom he was divorced, and Hines has a 10-year-old daughter from a previous marriage.

Let’s wish this couple mazel tov.

They’ll need all the good luck they can get.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2014, 02:15:02 pm »
Yet I can’t help but believe that people who allegedly stray not only cheapen the institution of marriage, they wreck it by lowering acceptable standards of human conduct.

The tired old leftist meme "It doesn't hurt anybody" is a pile of garbage.

Since the sixties, the "if it feels good, do it" has not hurt only those who live by those cheap standards of behavior, but it has taken down society as a whole.

The left wants us to be more like Europe, and the Kennedys have led the way.

And what we have now is perhaps beyond repair.....    **nononono*

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2014, 03:50:16 pm »
The tired old leftist meme "It doesn't hurt anybody" is a pile of garbage.

Since the sixties, the "if it feels good, do it" has not hurt only those who live by those cheap standards of behavior, but it has taken down society as a whole.

The left wants us to be more like Europe, and the Kennedys have led the way.

And what we have now is perhaps beyond repair.....    **nononono*

This is an Americanism I have a lot of trouble with. It's just a whole different way of thinking - I wrote about it in http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,142294.0.html

Where is the harm? As long as your wife or husband understands, knows, and approves - it's simply a none issue.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2014, 04:03:30 pm »
This is an Americanism I have a lot of trouble with. It's just a whole different way of thinking - I wrote about it in http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,142294.0.html

Where is the harm? As long as your wife or husband understands, knows, and approves - it's simply a none issue.

Agreed, EC.  I believe even in Great Britain, it's common for an "established" gentleman to have a mistress on the side.

But that said....eventually...and sixty years old sounds reasonable, sowing wild oats doesn't seem interesting. 

Maybe the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore for RFK, Jr.?   He's just looking for somebody with whom to settle down.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2014, 04:07:42 pm »

The harm is that the whole culture has descended into indecency.
The harm is that children emulate adults and behave in ways that harm them for the rest of their lives.
The harm is that family units are destroyed, and the backbone of culture weakened.
The harm is that, in spite of the fact that many say they "approve" they are in truth deeply hurt.
The harm is in the spread of disease and destruction because of uncontrolled behavior.
The harm is that a person who cannot honor a commitment as basic and deep as a marriage vow is not likely to honor any commitment.

Perhaps you consider it an "Americanism" because you don't come from a country where basic moral behavior was once expected, and cheating on a spouse not approved until the left "liberated" us in the 1960's and our basic decency, honor and commitment was lost.

For me, it is well beyond an "Americanism."  It is a value system that uplifts an entire culture and keeps us strong.

And we have lost it.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2014, 04:09:35 pm »
Agreed, EC.  I believe even in Great Britain, it's common for an "established" gentleman to have a mistress on the side.
But that said....eventually...and sixty years old sounds reasonable, sowing wild oats doesn't seem interesting. 

Maybe the juice isn't worth the squeeze anymore for RFK, Jr.?   He's just looking for somebody with whom to settle down.

Kinda misogynistic, isn't it?    Is it historically 'common' for a woman to have someone on the side?

I think not.  :smokin:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2014, 04:19:10 pm »
Considering marital infidelity seems to be a Kennedy tradition (probably before Joseph Sr., but we can start there), it's a shame that disregard for the teachings of their church and disrespect for one's spouse are the lessons they've taught their children, grandchildren, etc., by example.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 04:23:20 pm by mountaineer »

Oceander

« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2014, 04:21:06 pm »
The harm is that the whole culture has descended into indecency.
The harm is that children emulate adults and behave in ways that harm them for the rest of their lives.
The harm is that family units are destroyed, and the backbone of culture weakened.
The harm is that, in spite of the fact that many say they "approve" they are in truth deeply hurt.
The harm is in the spread of disease and destruction because of uncontrolled behavior.
The harm is that a person who cannot honor a commitment as basic and deep as a marriage vow is not likely to honor any commitment.

Perhaps you consider it an "Americanism" because you don't come from a country where basic moral behavior was once expected, and cheating on a spouse not approved until the left "liberated" us in the 1960's and our basic decency, honor and commitment was lost.

For me, it is well beyond an "Americanism."  It is a value system that uplifts an entire culture and keeps us strong.

And we have lost it.

that's putting way too much weight on such a slender reed.  The same can be said of those who get divorced; e.g., being unable to "honor a commitment as basic and deep as a marriage vow".  Should we reject all politicians who've been divorced?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2014, 04:31:57 pm »

It's not as common here as it is in France, Spain, Germany, or Italy, but it is far from unknown. I'd go off on active, knowing damned well that my wife may play around a bit. She had my blessing, as long as she told me. She knew I would too and the same conditions applied. Minimal stress.
Both of my father in law's (Italian) mistresses attended his funeral - with their husbands - and sat in the front row. It is really a total none event. If you are not hurting someone, does it matter who you spend some time with?

Offline musiclady

« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2014, 06:06:05 pm »

that's putting way too much weight on such a slender reed.  The same can be said of those who get divorced; e.g., being unable to "honor a commitment as basic and deep as a marriage vow".  Should we reject all politicians who've been divorced?

Who said anything about rejecting all politicians?  And what does divorce have to do with it?  Are you trying to pick another fight with me, Oceander?

The Kennedy men are misogynistic scum, and it hurts everyone around them.........not to mention the many women they've abused over the last century.

Their serial infidelity is a direct reflection on their complete lack of character.

And yes.  That matters.

Offline PzLdr

« Reply #18 on: July 21, 2014, 06:11:55 pm »
Considering marital infidelity seems to be a Kennedy tradition (probably before Joseph Sr., but we can start there), it's a shame that disregard for the teachings of their church and disrespect for one's spouse are the lessons they've taught their children, grandchildren, etc., by example.

As to their Church, they've gotten away with it. Ever hear of a Kennedy being excommunicated? As for the rest, the only thing the Kennedys have done is marginally improve marksmanship.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

rangerrebew

« Reply #19 on: July 21, 2014, 07:16:14 pm »
Are they still looking for the other book? :whistle:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2014, 08:37:18 pm »
The left wants us to be more like Europe

Indeed; most on the left are envious of the way countries in Europe operate. They wish to emulate the Scandinavian countries in particular.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 08:37:52 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2014, 10:12:52 pm »
Indeed; most on the left are envious of the way countries in Europe operate. They wish to emulate the Scandinavian countries in particular.

Again.........thanks for offering a good socialist's perspective, Dex.

(Speaking as a Scandinavian who's extremely thankful that her grandparents emigrated to a FREE country, and not wanting it to return to the soft tyranny from whence they came).

Offline Dexter

« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2014, 10:14:20 pm »
Again.........thanks for offering a good socialist's perspective, Dex.

(Speaking as a Scandinavian who's extremely thankful that her grandparents emigrated to a FREE country, and not wanting it to return to the soft tyranny from whence they came).

I'd say I was less offering a socialist perspective and more expanding on your perspective.
-Socrates

Offline musiclady

« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2014, 10:43:41 pm »
I'd say I was less offering a socialist perspective and more expanding on your perspective.

Gee thanks.

I've never thought about this before, so I appreciate your help.

Offline Dexter

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2014, 10:49:13 pm »
Gee thanks.

I've never thought about this before, so I appreciate your help.

We haven't managed to agree on much so far, but nevertheless your presence and contributions always manage to make me smile.  ^-^
« Last Edit: July 21, 2014, 10:50:29 pm by Dex4974 »
-Socrates