Author Topic: Obama is A Miracle of Failure  (Read 802 times)

rangerrebew

Obama is A Miracle of Failure
« on: July 13, 2014, 12:25:48 pm »

Obama is A Miracle of Failure

By David Lawrence   / 12 July 2014   / 20 Comments   

Obama is a miracle of failure in a wonderment of dust.

Arrogance is his name.

He is a borrowed moment from someone else’s life.

A better person’s.

Not a speech.

After 9/11 what idiot would vote a politician with a Muslim

Dad into the presidency.

The bones of jihad do not sparks of voting make.

Narcissism is love replacing self-hatred out of a compulsion

To be grander than a baby grand piano.

The keys are broken.

The music dribbles into the failure of liberal tunes.

He is killing us with sincere ignorance

While the youth vote for his continuance

No matter how they are knocked down.

They earn less.

They vote for him more.

Bigots love him because it gives them a chance to hold onto

An imaginary fool in Hawaiian swim fins.

A pot head as a student

And a kid whose grades never show up.

No job man.

Obama worked as an embarrassment—

A community organizer involved with Acorn.

Ruined our health care,

Our military,

Our economy,

Our moral values,

Our lives thrown into the pits with the missing snakes.

The Quinnipiac pole rates him as the worst president

Since World War II.

That’s generous.

He is the worst of the worst in Ever Everland.

He is the permanence of failure.

Like Tinkerbelle he is a fairy with broken wings.

He is the Mt. Rushmore of misdirection.

He is what should make his supporters want to kill themselves

If they were only like the Scarecrow and had a brain.

My proudest moment was when I didn’t vote for him.

I was the Tin Man and turned away from the bathos

Of empathetic dummies

Like a squeaky arm on a bath tub dummy.

Obama is the Cowardly Lion drawing red lines that he is afraid

To protect.

He is the Wicked Witch of ideology without the pragmatism

Of a troop of flying monkeys.

He makes Harvard look dumb.

The ideational reprieve of a President is higher education’s failure.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7297/obama-miracle-failure/#HfFKWwZ0sK1fAPEl.99

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: Obama is A Miracle of Failure
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 01:04:22 pm »
Neither poetry nor prose will ever make me detest Obama more.

Nearly every word he speaks is an assault upon truth and an affront to common decency.

But what makes him insufferable above all else is his Everest-peaked arrogance.

That a man of low ability, incomprehension and incapacity for self-reflection leads America at a time of great peril ought to frighten even those predisposed to support him.

Yet on he goes, looking down upon all like Zeus, while fiddling like Nero: a Greek tragedy, inviting a Roman decline.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 07:40:19 pm »

Nearly every word he speaks is an assault upon truth and an affront to common decency.

That a man of low ability, incomprehension and incapacity for self-reflection leads America at a time of great peril ought to frighten even those predisposed to support him.

Yet on he goes, looking down upon all like Zeus, while fiddling like Nero: a Greek tragedy, inviting a Roman decline.

goopo
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:53:24 pm »

As always Andy, you said it in the best possible way. 

Sigh...
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 08:18:26 pm »
As always Andy, you said it in the best possible way. 

Sigh...

I would give up much, to be wrong.

But even the wise sometimes mistake evil for folly.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

rangerrebew

« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2014, 09:16:16 pm »
I would give up much, to be wrong.

But even the wise sometimes mistake evil for folly.

They have also been known to mistake evil for good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #6 on: July 15, 2014, 10:41:52 pm »

goopo    :beer:

Offline Millee

« Reply #7 on: July 15, 2014, 11:15:34 pm »

Spot on.  Unfortunately. 

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #8 on: July 15, 2014, 11:23:39 pm »

I think you do not understand him at all!

I detest him for all of the reasons you mention and more!

I believe he comprehends very well and is doing EXACTLY what he set out to do which is destroy the USA as it previously existed! He is anything but a failure at that!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2014, 12:24:34 am »

I believe he comprehends very well and is doing EXACTLY what he set out to do which is destroy the USA as it previously existed! He is anything but a failure at that!

Bigun:

I never said or implied that what the Little Dictator is doing is unintentional.

What you have to understand about Obama is that he is not some Machiavellian genius with a Grand Master Plan to destroy America.

He's just not that smart. Many around him, are. And they are using him as a means to their ends.

Obama is impelled not by a profound evil vision, but by pedestrian envy, resentment and a false sense of entitlement.

Even in its present state, America is filled with people who are smarter, harder-working and more productive than he could ever hope to be, and he fears the simple virtues of such men and women, because their ordinary goodness cruelly reveals him as the petulant, crass little man-child he is. 

Obama is not like Bill Clinton, for example: a clever master of the low arts of popularity, but is instead adept at creating nonexistent terrors against which he employs an equally false bravado.

Thus his entire purpose is not to build or create, for he cannot, but instead to demean and level the world to the low angle of his vision, all the while envisioning himself as a Prince towering over a people he secretly fears and resents.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #10 on: July 16, 2014, 12:29:26 am »
Bigun:

I never said or implied that what the Little Dictator is doing is unintentional.

What you have to understand about Obama is that he is not some Machiavellian genius with a Grand Master Plan to destroy America.

He's just not that smart. Many around him, are. And they are using him as a means to their ends.

Obama is impelled not by a profound evil vision, but by pedestrian envy, resentment and a false sense of entitlement.

Even in its present state, America is filled with people who are smarter, harder-working and more productive than he could ever hope to be, and he fears the simple virtues of such men and women, because their ordinary goodness cruelly reveals him as the petulant, crass little man-child he is. 

Obama is not like Bill Clinton, for example: a clever master of the low arts of popularity, but is instead adept at creating nonexistent terrors against which he employs an equally false bravado.

Thus his entire purpose is not to build or create, for he cannot, but instead to demean and level the world to the low angle of his vision, all the while envisioning himself as a Prince towering over a people he secretly fears and resents.

Perhaps we are talking past each other a bit. (I don't think we disagree at all in fact). Bill Clinton actually cared what other people thought of him! This guy does not!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: July 16, 2014, 12:48:52 am »
Perhaps we are talking past each other a bit. (I don't think we disagree at all in fact). Bill Clinton actually cared what other people thought of him! This guy does not!

Well, that's right. Obama doesn't care what others think of him. What's important is why he doesn't care, and it is the same reason why the man appears to have no real friends.  Obama is a malignant narcissist who views people as objects, adornments, utilities or obstacles.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #12 on: July 16, 2014, 01:52:38 am »
Well, that's right. Obama doesn't care what others think of him. What's important is why he doesn't care, and it is the same reason why the man appears to have no real friends.  Obama is a malignant narcissist who views people as objects, adornments, utilities or obstacles.

"Malignant narcissist"............ I've never read two words together that more accurately describe Obama.

With your permission, I'm going to steal them!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #13 on: July 16, 2014, 02:21:47 am »
"Malignant narcissist"............ I've never read two words together that more accurately describe Obama.

With your permission, I'm going to steal them!

I agree!   :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2014, 02:36:16 am »

Offline evadR

« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2014, 05:10:26 am »

Spot on! Excellent post.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #16 on: July 16, 2014, 12:13:24 pm »

Love what Andy said too.....but I gotta go with your take here, Bigun!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2014, 12:15:40 pm »

.....if you happen to be of European, Caucasian descent.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald