7 Ways Hunters Can Combat The Anti-Hunting, Death-Threatening LunaticsDoug Giles
This past week, Facebook removed a page dedicated to the death of a Texas Tech cheerleader named Kendall Jones. The page was titled,“Kill Kendall Jones”. Charming, eh?
Why did 300-400 people want to kill Kendall? Are y’all ready? Are you sitting down? It was because Miss Jones legally hunts animals that aren’t endangered, that’s why.
Yep, hunting is verboten to this small pocket of crazies, and for that reason, according to them, Kendall should be killed. Anyone else see anything weird in that warped line of reasoning? From what I’ve been able to deduce in studying the anti-hunters and their ability to reason, they’re similar to ISIS, Boko Haram and Lindsay Lohan.
At first Facebook said they found nothing “offensive” about the anti-hunters‘, “Kill Kendall Jones” page. They did find Kendall’s pics of legally hunted animals offensive and thus removed them, but initially, from July 2nd to July 10th, they found no fault with a page dedicated to the murder of a law-abiding, 19yr. old coed. That was an “iffy”, grey area to FB.
Finally, after reasonable people inundated Facebook with a massive online protest about how the hell they could they keep a page up that augurs for the death of anyone, they finally folded to the pressure and yanked it. Better late then never I guess.
Right on the heals of the “Kill Kendall Jones” Facebook campaign, came a sweaty and balding blubberous dumbass who’s running for congress in Virginia, who tweeted out that he’d give anyone $100,000 if they could cough up nude pics or a nude video of Kendall. He too wanted to ruin Kendall’s life because Kendall is a hunter.
As the Kendall crazies continued their feeding frenzy, the anti-hunting zombies found more fresh flesh on another law-abiding teenager who hunts. This time it was a Belgian L’Oreal model named Axelle Despiegelaere. Axelle was solicited by the cosmetic company during the World Cup and then was summarily cut after the anti-hunters found out that she, too, hunts. They then started a Nazi-like campaign against Axelle with L'Oreal.
Oh, by the way, does L’Oreal still test their stuff on animals? I heard they made billions that way. Speaking of Nazis, I also heard thatL’Oreal’s owners had a soft spot for der Fuhrer.
Oh, one more thing, and I have it on good authority but I can’t disclose my sources: the Bettencourts are big time into duck hunting. But don’t tell the anti-hunters … they’ll pop a blood vein.
To cap off this week of anti-hunting lunacy: the doe-eyed, bunny loving, tree-humpers stepped up their stupidity and went apoplectic on Facebook over a viral pic of Steven Spielberg posing next to a dinosaur he “killed.”I swear … you cannot make this crap up.
Suffice it to say, ladies and gents who hunt, the anti-hunters are muy loco, their attacks are vicious, their threats murderous and these clods aren’t going away anytime soon. That said, we shouldn’t take their smack lying down. Granted, the aforementioned anti-hunting loons are obviously implacable and it’s clear that they’re punch drunk with the Left’s acid-laced Kool-Aid; however, I do believe that if we do our part as apologists for hunting there are some reasonable people who will be brought to see the light on how hunters are the true environmentalists.
Here’s seven ditties on how you, the hunter, can effectively fight back against the anti-hunting spazoids.
1. Get informed. As a hunter you must know, and be able to rattle off, how hunting is good for your diet, our economy, our lands and the animals themselves. A great place to start getting briefed is via Frank Miniter’s bestseller, The Politically Incorrect Guide To Hunting. This book is a must read.
2, Get Ticked. Hunters, you’ve gotta stop taking crap from the anti-hunters who spurn this God-blessed activity. Which leads me to point number …
3. Get Vocal. Anytime you hear an anti-hunter yarble off some BS they’re regurgitating from an eco-terrorist or a Disney movie, let ‘em have it with the truth about conservation through hunting. However, make certain you’re not a nasally, nerve grating screech about it. You don’t want to come off cuckoo like they do. Also, be sure to point out all the leather they own and wear and the fact that farmers shoot deer that eat their precious veggies.
4. Get Political. If you aren’t up on the issues and if you don’t vote according to a pro-hunting, pro-gun policy agenda then you’re shooting your pursuit right in the crotch. The anti-hunters are political, Liberal and manic and if you stay ignorant on the issues and inactive, then you cede ground to them that they’ll joyfully take.
5. Get Together. Join Facebook groups and other social media groups that are pro-hunting. They’re a great source of information and camaraderie and also a great way to crush anti-hunters when they start a blitzkrieg on people like Kendall and Axelle and, of course, Spielberg when he shoots dinosaurs. Also, join the NRA, Dallas Safari Club, Safari Club International and other hunting groups.
6. Get Proud. Own the fact that you’re a hunter. Post pics of your adventures. Never be ashamed of ethical hunting and that you actually can and do provide fish and game for you and yours; and that your dollars practically go to preserving lands and species.
7. Get Biblical. Buy my book Rise, Kill And Eat: A Theology of Hunting From Genesis to Revelationand learn how the Bible, the book most anti-hunters love to hate, greatly supports hunting and meat eating. Hunting is the Lord’s work … hallowed be His name.
Now, before I close, can someone tell me where NOW is? How come these “feminists” aren’t defending Kendall and Axelle as they undergo these vicious attacks from the anti-hunting crowd? I thought you honeys stuck up for each other? Heretofore, I’ve heard squat from you NOW squaws. What gives?
Also, pro-hunting ladies, if I were you I’d forever boycott L’Oreal for what they did to Axelle.
And uno mas, hunters: continue to show your love for hunting and fishing by plastering your Facebook and Twitter page with photos of your exploits of hands-on conservation and game management. Don’t be shy, now. http://townhall.com/columnists/douggiles/2014/07/13/7-ways-hunters-can-combat-the-antihunting-deaththreatening-lunatics-n1861577?utm_source=thdaily&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=nl