Author Topic: F-16 "knocking on the roof" before an airstrike  (Read 676 times)

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
F-16 "knocking on the roof" before an airstrike
« on: July 12, 2014, 07:32:02 pm »
Damned polite of the IDF....

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=fa2_1405172917

:beer:

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: F-16 "knocking on the roof" before an airstrike
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 08:42:27 pm »
"Damned polite of the IDF...."

You know why you don't see people running and screaming?

Because Israel calls all the people in the neighborhood being targeted and tells them to leave.

No! I am not making a joke. Israel actually does this. The only nation on Earth or in history that has this policy.

In the M.E. a person's home is sacred and virtually irreplaceable. What they are doing is destroying the homes of the leaders of Hamas. This makes them vulnerable and dependant on others for charity.

Gaza is a terrible place to be vulnerable. When they smell weakness over there, they move in for the kill. That is just how they roll, and Israel knows this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline NavyCanDo

« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 03:10:51 pm »
"Damned polite of the IDF...."

You know why you don't see people running and screaming?

Because Israel calls all the people in the neighborhood being targeted and tells them to leave.

No! I am not making a joke. Israel actually does this. The only nation on Earth or in history that has this policy.

In the M.E. a person's home is sacred and virtually irreplaceable. What they are doing is destroying the homes of the leaders of Hamas. This makes them vulnerable and dependant on others for charity.

Gaza is a terrible place to be vulnerable. When they smell weakness over there, they move in for the kill. That is just how they roll, and Israel knows this.

Probably explains why the camera was set up pointing at the building that was being targeted. That does not appear to be a security camera.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 07:23:19 pm »
Ahh, plenty of time afterwards for doll placement.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.