Author Topic: Latino Comedian Shocks CNN Anchor With His Comments on Illegal Aliens  (Read 387 times)

Offline flowers

http://toprightnews.com/?p=4422

Mexican-born comedian Paul Rodriguez stunned the CNN panel on illegal immigration when he advocated for DEPORTING illegal aliens who have flooded the border in recent months.

Anchor Don Lemon embarrassed himself by suggesting that  legal immigrants (meaning Hispanics) like Rodriguez can’t possibly be against illegal immigration. Wow, he really did go there.

Rodriguez would have none of it, even taking on a priest who was advocating for mass amnesty. Way to go, Paul!

Offline flowers

He was on cnn the other night. I forget which show, but he said the same thing. Cnn announcer wasn't happy. I think he also was involved in the water issue with the delta smelt fish?  yes i know the name is not correct.

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Good for him!  It's just common sense if you are a taxpayer - you are bound to be getting sick and damn tired of working your a$$ off to pay for the Democrat party's vote buying schemes, and that's just what this is.  The GOP is so wrong on their rush to give amnesty to hordes of illegals, so they can garner Hispanic votes.  Legal immigrants do not want this!  The GOP is stupidly taking advice from Democrats on how to win elections.   :thud:   **nononono*   :thud:
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Good for him!  It's just common sense if you are a taxpayer - you are bound to be getting sick and damn tired of working your a$$ off to pay for the Democrat party's vote buying schemes, and that's just what this is.  The GOP is so wrong on their rush to give amnesty to hordes of illegals, so they can garner Hispanic votes.  Legal immigrants do not want this!  The GOP is stupidly taking advice from Democrats on how to win elections.   :thud:   **nononono*   :thud:

What American citizens if Hispanic descent are finally realizing is that the Democrats treat all Hispanics like they are all common wetbacks, just like the Democrats treat all Black Americans like they were all street niggahs.  The sterotype does not go down well among the Hispanic immigrant community, many of which have worked their asses of to get where they are now.  We have friends that immigrated from Venezuela in order to save what was left of their extensive business investments.  You should hear some of the things those people have to say about what is going on here....