Author Topic: Rubio: I can beat Hillary  (Read 868 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rubio: I can beat Hillary
« on: July 12, 2014, 03:59:22 pm »
http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/212038-rubio-i-can-beat-hillary

July 11, 2014, 07:59 pm
Rubio: I can beat Hillary

By Rachel Huggins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6U_fnO4cAQ

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) believes he can beat Hillary Clinton in the race for the 2016 presidency.

"Multiple people can beat her. Hillary Clinton is not unbeatable," the GOP presidential hopeful told radio host Hugh Hewitt in an interview Friday.

When asked whether he's concerned about Clinton's extensive foreign policy background if he or another Republican candidate ran against her, Rubio quickly slammed the potential Democratic frontrunner.

"I'd ask her: You were the secretary of State during the first four years of the Obama administration, name one significant foreign policy achievement, now or after you left?", he said.

"The reset with Russia has been a disaster, the Middle East is more unstable today than it's been in I don't know when, our relationships with Latin America and democracy have deteriorated…our partners around the world view us as less reliable."

The Florida lawmaker also weighed in on Lebron James' surprise move back to the Cleveland Cavaliers after four seasons with the Miami Heat.

"I read the article he wrote in Sports Illustrated and it's actually very compelling. And I have a lot of respect," he said.

"The way I view it, he gave us four extraordinary years in Miami, a very special experience and on a personal note he allowed me, along with his teammates, to share with my sons memories they'll treasure for the rest of their lives."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Re: Rubio: I can beat Hillary
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2014, 04:38:52 pm »
He can't get into the top 5 in polls, so how is he going to beat Hillary?

It happens Romney was the toughest on illegal immigration, of last time's candidates for the GOP.

Many in the GOP have said they will talk immigration reform AFTER the border is secure. Obviously for this election cycles, the border is not secure.

The GOP nominee will be somebody that is tough on illegal immigration period.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline flowers

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2014, 05:52:47 pm »
Rubio, put down the pipe. You are nothing to most of us.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2014, 06:36:40 pm »
What he is saying has merit. Hillary is a very 'beatable' candidate.

Whether his is the one to do it or not, she can be beat.

That stupid Congressional testimony, "WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE!"

Followed by that stupid self serving, "It wasn't MY fault", so called, book she wrote. Combined with her, "I'm broke because I only have, "one", hundred million dollars.

She is beating her own self up with everything she says and does.

The same goes for Fauxahauntas.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 02:25:05 am »
Quite frankly, considering the existential immigration crisis this country is facing, I would not vote for ANY politician with a Hispanic surname. I will never trust a Hispanic regarding America's future.

Certainly not for president.

Sorry, Mr. Rubio.

I'm not even sure if a [supposedly] solid conservative like Ted Cruz can be trusted.

That's my opinion -- call me anything you wish.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2014, 04:09:46 am »
The only way Rubio could beat Hillary is in a ring.....and that's only if Hillary Clinton was tied down in a chair.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2014, 04:30:25 pm »
My personal choices of late, as I have been weighing the pros and cons, would be.... Romney/Perry or Perry/Romney   Again just my choice of the moment :shrug:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2014, 04:49:41 pm »
My personal choices of late, as I have been weighing the pros and cons, would be.... Romney/Perry or Perry/Romney   Again just my choice of the moment :shrug:

I have to go with Rick Perry.....as long as his memory has improved when asked which three federal agencies he would close down.   :whistle:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline R4 TrumPence

« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2014, 04:58:24 pm »
I have to go with Rick Perry.....as long as his memory has improved when asked which three federal agencies he would close down.   :whistle:

LOL I thought that was cute  :patriot:

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02