Author Topic: Muslim Terrorists Declare “Sexual Jihad” Raping and Killing Christians  (Read 560 times)

rangerrebew

Muslim Terrorists Declare “Sexual Jihad” Raping and Killing Christians

By Onan Coca   / 12 July 2014   / 2 Comments   

Muslim “holy” warriors are taking the war to innocent women and children, having declared a sexual jihad on women of the Middle East. ISIS terrorists in Iraq and Syria have begun pulling women and girls from their homes and raping them whenever they feel the need.

The Iraq High Commission for Human Rights is reporting that ISIS has begun demanding a poll tax (or jizya) from Christians in Iraq. Christians who cannot pay the tax are in terrible danger; one family who could not pay was attacked by ISIS terrorists who raped the mother and daughter in front of the husband/father. He was so distraught that he committed suicide.

Another report from the area said that ISIS had murdered four Christian women for not wearing traditional Islamic veils.

ISIS is spewing its evil filth all over the Iraqi and Syrian countryside and no one is safe from them – whether Muslim or Christian. But the evil ISIS monsters seem to take particular joy in hurting innocent women and children. The Christian enclave of Bartella, just outside of Mosul, is bathed in fear as they await the oncoming ISIS onslaught.

Just outside the militants' control, and desperately vulnerable to attack an attack by ISIS, sits Bartella. Williams says Christians have inhabited the town for almost 2,000 years. The locals still pray in Aramaic, the language spoken by Jesus.

ISISThe Iraqi government soldiers who were supposed to be protecting this area ran away from the Islamic extremists. Now, Bartella is defended by about 600 lightly armed Christian militiamen.

Captain Firaz Jacob is in charge, and he told CBS News everyone in the town is frightened.

When asked what they will do if the militants attack Bartella, Jacob responded with trepidation. "I don't know, but maybe they'll do what they've done in other places and kill us."

Reports of the grotesque actions of ISIS are pouring out from all over Iraq. The Organization of Women’s Freedom in Iraq (OWFI) has reported a multitude of cases similar to the ones above. The organization has noted that those most at risk are displaced families without husbands or fathers to lead them. ISIS and other Islamic militants seem to seek them out almost magnetically as they search for people to victimize.

Reports of forced “jihad marriage” are rampant across ISIS occupied territory. Yanar Mohammed, the OWFI President explains.

Women "are being kidnapped from their house by the ISIS warriors and forced into what they call a 'jihad marriage.'"

isis girlsJihad marriage, also known as "sexual jihad," is a term for women who willingly offer sexual comfort to fighters to assist the cause of establishing Islamic rule. In the cases to which Mohammed refers, however, the women are not volunteers. They are forced.

Over the past week, 18 women were taken from their houses and raped by ISIS in Mosul, according to the latest news obtained by Mohammed.

The monstrous activities of ISIS are boundless -- these terrorists truly have no shame. In fact, their actions are so disgusting that even some terrorists are worried about the impact ISIS’s depravity may have on worldwide Islam.

But not all extremists are enthusiastic about ISIS or the al-Nusra Front. Abu Mohammad al-Maqdisi, al-Qaeda’s mysterious famous philosopher who was recently released from a Jordanian prison, does not support ISIS, despite being considered the reference point for extremists across the world.

He even warned ISIS in a long letter, writing: “Before I was released I heard of abuses committed by media and religious spokesmen of the two disputing parties (ISIS and the al-Nusra Front) and I responded to some of that [abuse] and I condemned it. After my release from prison I also reviewed some of the abuses and depravities by some men who do not deserve to be described as jihadists or men of religion. It would be fitting to describe them rather as street people. They describe people with different views as foundlings, children of prostitutes and the rest of obscenity and low talk, in addition to unworthy lies and slander.”

Even al-Maqdisi has urged fighting against ISIS!

You know that your group is full of horribly depraved and disgusting individuals when terrorist monsters from likeminded organizations are against you.

Folks, this cancerous version of Islam is spreading… and fast. We now have levels of extremists where al-Qaeda aren’t even the worst of the worst. How terrifying is the idea that there is a MORE extreme terrorist group than Al-Qaeda out there?

Our current foreign policy is not working. Instead of curbing “extremist” Islam, things are only getting worse.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7300/muslim-terrorists-declare-sexual-jihad-raping-killing-christians/#6GExerBtJ3KKgEhg.99

Oceander

But they're still an oppressed minority that deserves the full protection of the left.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Abu Mohammad al-Maqdisi:

After my release from prison I also reviewed some of the abuses and depravities by some men who do not deserve to be described as jihadists or men of religion. It would be fitting to describe them rather as street people.

Read those words. Take them in. This from an AQ saint ( I know they don't have saints, but he's close.)

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Oceander

Abu Mohammad al-Maqdisi:

After my release from prison I also reviewed some of the abuses and depravities by some men who do not deserve to be described as jihadists or men of religion. It would be fitting to describe them rather as street people.

Read those words. Take them in. This from an AQ saint ( I know they don't have saints, but he's close.)

so what is he doing about it?  or is he just pontificating for the sake of hearing himself speak?

Offline musiclady

But they're still an oppressed minority that deserves the full protection of the left.

Yet, who can forget the horror from the left when a few of them had panties put on their heads at Abu Ghraib??   **nononono*
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
so what is he doing about it?  or is he just pontificating for the sake of hearing himself speak?

He is laying down the law in no uncertain terms. Basically, any AQ affiliated fighter just got told off by the nearest thing they have to the pope, speaking ex cathedra. Any one doing this has just been excommunicated, and it matters not how nobly they die for the cause, they are going to Hell.

It's hard to do an equivalence with two completely different mind sets - so the analogy is rough as hell. It's close though.

Islam has a lot in common with Judaism - far more than it does with Christianity, which I assume you are more familiar with. The interpreters of the law are hugely respected, way beyond pastors and priests. Think Bishop or higher in your preferred denomination. For a philosophical guide to AQ to state this is huge.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline olde north church

Pray into one hand and sh*t into the other and tell me which fills up first.  Martyrdom is a dead end.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Oceander wrote above:
[[ But they're still an oppressed minority that deserves the full protection of the left. ]]

They're killing Christians over there right now because they can and they have the strength of numbers with which to do so.

If we continue to allow muslims to increase their numbers and gain power in The West, it's only a matter of time before they start doing the same things here. (Aside, actually they already -are- doing such things here, just not in "large scale" as of yet.)

Your comments above are appropriate. Yet, if I go, and state that the danger of islam has the potential to become such an existential threat to Western Civilization in general and the United States in particular that we should re-write the First Amendment to specifically exclude "the followers of muhammed" from its protections, you'll back away in horror.

Why is that?
Why should we provide islam with the intellectual, religious and legal freedoms which it will someday use to destroy us?

It's not only "the left" that is protecting islam from its jihad here.
It is ALL of us...
« Last Edit: July 13, 2014, 02:03:00 pm by Fishrrman »