Author Topic: Friday Fun: Anti-Hunters Think Director Steve Spielberg Shot a Real Dinosaur  (Read 568 times)

rangerrebew

Friday Fun: Anti-Hunters Think Director Steve Spielberg Shot a Real Dinosaur
Katie Pavlich | Jul 11, 2014
Katie Pavlich

There has been no shortage of insane anti-hunting idiocy lately, but things just got a lot worse. Director Steven Spielberg is being accused of shooting a Triceratops. Why?

It all started when someone name Jay Branscomb posted this photo on Facebook as a joke. The caption reads, "Disgraceful photo of recreational hunting happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man."

But people took it seriously and actually believe Spielberg shot and killed the dinosaur. Here are some examples.

Anti-hunting derangement syndrome strikes again. Whoever you are Jay Branscomb, I salute you.

H/T New York Daily News 

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/11/friday-fun-antihunters-think-director-steve-spielberg-shot-a-real-dinosaur-n1861293
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 11:30:08 am by rangerrebew »

Oceander

hee-hee!

Offline Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 05:30:09 pm by Machiavelli »

rangerrebew

Obama supporters.

Offline GourmetDan

Obama supporters.

Just think... their vote counts just as much as yours.

Ain't universal suffrage great?   

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

rangerrebew

Just think... their vote counts just as much as yours.

Yeah, I suffer every time one of them exercises suffrage.

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

Better than the alternative IMO. I'll take some idiot voters over the potential for abuse that exists without universal suffrage.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

rangerrebew

Better than the alternative IMO. I'll take some idiot voters over the potential for abuse that exists without universal suffrage.

From what I've seen over the past 4 yrs. or so, it looks like there is abuse with suffrage.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I sort of disagree. While I think no one should be barred from voting based on race, sex, religion, orientation or intelligence, I do think the only people who should be permitted to vote are the ones with skin in the game. Tax payers and military, in other words.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink