Author Topic: Friday Fun: Anti-Hunters Think Director Steve Spielberg Shot a Real Dinosaur  (Read 339 times)

Online rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Friday Fun: Anti-Hunters Think Director Steve Spielberg Shot a Real Dinosaur
Katie Pavlich | Jul 11, 2014
Katie Pavlich

There has been no shortage of insane anti-hunting idiocy lately, but things just got a lot worse. Director Steven Spielberg is being accused of shooting a Triceratops. Why?

It all started when someone name Jay Branscomb posted this photo on Facebook as a joke. The caption reads, "Disgraceful photo of recreational hunting happily posing next to a Triceratops he just slaughtered. Please share so the world can name and shame this despicable man."

But people took it seriously and actually believe Spielberg shot and killed the dinosaur. Here are some examples.

Anti-hunting derangement syndrome strikes again. Whoever you are Jay Branscomb, I salute you.

H/T New York Daily News 

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2014/07/11/friday-fun-antihunters-think-director-steve-spielberg-shot-a-real-dinosaur-n1861293
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 07:30:08 AM by rangerrebew »
Constitutions are not designed for metaphysical or logical subtleties, for niceties of expression, for critical propriety, for elaborate shades of meaning, or for the exercise of philosophical acuteness or judicial research. They are instruments of a practical nature, founded on the common business of human life, adapted to common wants, designed for common use, and fitted for common understandings.

Joseph Story

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #ToldYouSo
hee-hee!

Online Machiavelli

• Curmudgeon
  • Realist
« Last Edit: July 12, 2014, 01:30:09 PM by Machiavelli »

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Obama supporters.
Constitutions are not designed for metaphysical or logical subtleties, for niceties of expression, for critical propriety, for elaborate shades of meaning, or for the exercise of philosophical acuteness or judicial research. They are instruments of a practical nature, founded on the common business of human life, adapted to common wants, designed for common use, and fitted for common understandings.

Joseph Story

Offline GourmetDan

Obama supporters.

Just think... their vote counts just as much as yours.

Ain't universal suffrage great?   

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Just think... their vote counts just as much as yours.

Yeah, I suffer every time one of them exercises suffrage.

Joseph Story

Offline Dexter

Better than the alternative IMO. I'll take some idiot voters over the potential for abuse that exists without universal suffrage.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Better than the alternative IMO. I'll take some idiot voters over the potential for abuse that exists without universal suffrage.

From what I've seen over the past 4 yrs. or so, it looks like there is abuse with suffrage.

Joseph Story

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.

I sort of disagree. While I think no one should be barred from voting based on race, sex, religion, orientation or intelligence, I do think the only people who should be permitted to vote are the ones with skin in the game. Tax payers and military, in other words.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf