Author Topic: Adult Illegal Immigrants Posing as Children To Enroll in High School  (Read 544 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/382483/adult-illegal-immigrants-posing-children-enroll-high-school-ryan-lovelace

Adult illegal immigrants posing as unaccompanied alien children appear to be attempting to enroll at public high schools, city officials in Lynn, Mass., tell National Review Online.

Advertisement
“Some of them have had gray hair and they’re telling you that they’re 17 years old and they have no documentation,” Jamie Cerulli, the Lynn mayor’s chief of staff, tells NRO. “If my children went to the public schools, I’d be very uncomfortable with all of these unaccompanied minors [that] are placed in the ninth grade.”

Admission of all foreign students — illegal immigrants, refugees, and foreign nationals — has increased by more than 500 students since the 2010–2011 school year, Catherine Latham, the city’s superintendent of schools, tells NRO. Last school year, nearly 250 students arrived from Guatemala, including 126 enrolled in the ninth grade.

Advertisement
The majority of unaccompanied Guatemalan children arriving in the city hail from the city of San Marcos, Latham says, and are drawn by Lynn’s large Guatemalan population.

NRO has obtained Department of Health and Human Services documents and images of two unaccompanied aliens living in Lynn that appear to challenge the notion that the age information listened for these “children” on their documents is accurate.

Online GourmetDan

Another scam is for the kids to tell anyone who asks that their parents are 'dead'.

Those poor, little orphans.  The coyotes brought them up to the border for free, out of the kindness of their hearts...  /s

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 05:47:52 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
How? A simple wrist X-ray gives a very good indicator of age.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Expect a lot of sexual assaults if this continues.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Expect a lot of sexual assaults if this continues.

Why? As far as I know illegals are not any more prone to rape/sexual assault. The thing that seems curious to me is how the schools wouldn't manage to put together that somebody was an adult.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Why? As far as I know illegals are not any more prone to rape/sexual assault. The thing that seems curious to me is how the schools wouldn't manage to put together that somebody was an adult.

Why?  Probably because 1/2 the sexual assaults seem to be committed by illegal aliens.  Put a bunch of middle age men with a bunch of teenage girls, and it is disaster in the making.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
Why?  Probably because 1/2 the sexual assaults seem to be committed by illegal aliens.  Put a bunch of middle age men with a bunch of teenage girls, and it is disaster in the making.

Is there some kind of source that shows that illegals are much more likely to commit sex crimes? I'm all about maintaining our borders and preventing the flood gates from breaking open, but I don't support unfair slander and propaganda. Most of these people are just desperately seeking better lives for themselves and their families (which would explain them trying to get into school), something I can't say I wouldn't do in their position. That doesn't make us obligated to help them, but it should make us see and treat them as human. It's not their fault that they now have what they see as an opportunity to improve their lives. In the end we have to do what is best for us and the United States, but these are not bad people, or at least no more so than the rest of us.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 11:34:04 pm by Dex4974 »
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates