Author Topic: Smoke Responsibly And Roll Coal The Right Way With These Truck Modification Options  (Read 553 times)

Offline flowers

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/10/smoke-responsibly-and-roll-coal-the-right-way-with-these-truck-modification-options/

Conservative truck owners have a new way to rebel against environmentalists and the government’s obsession with carbon footprints: tricking-out diesel pickups with coal stacks that spew black smoke. Called “coal rollers,” these smoky renegades use their sweet chimney stacks to smoke-out hybrids by emitting black exhaust into the atmosphere.

Here at The Daily Caller, we are going to give you the basics on how to modify your pickup, so every hybrid driven by some guy in a pink Argyle sweater will know exactly where you stand.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I hate to say this, but isn't this a bit childish?  :shrug:

Reminds me more of slacktivism than anything else. Plus, it's damned dangerous for anyone behind them on the road.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Reminds me more of slacktivism than anything else. Plus, it's damned dangerous for anyone behind them on the road.

I dunno....I'd love to have one of these to get in front of Priuses on the Freeway that can't go any faster than 50, and let 'em have it for obstructing traffic. 

bleep 'em in their fat lips....

:beer:

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I dunno....I'd love to have one of these to get in front of Priuses on the Freeway that can't go any faster than 50, and let 'em have it for obstructing traffic. 

bleep 'em in their fat lips....

Oh - I didn't say it wouldn't be fun!  :laugh:

And I may take a wee peek at the mods needed, for curiosity purposes. I like good, inventive engineering at the best of times.

I play with hybrids (and Mommy tanks) with a very simple mod. There is a push switch added to the dash of our car. It turns on the brake lights .... So funny to watch them fade into the distance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online Lando Lincoln

My son had one - had the programmable modules, twin turbo boost, methanol injection, fuel injection boost, intercooler, ATS tranny.  Tested at a pinch under 600 hp on the dyno.  Rural settings especially, he loved engulfing a Prius in a dense black cloud of exhaust.  He takes after his mother! LOL!

He finally sold it.  Couldn't afford it! 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

I'm sure there are pics.  I'll get them uploaded. 
John Steinbeck

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

Yeah, it is.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Lando Lincoln

Oh... it is that, to be sure.  But Good Lord, the aftermarket technology is incredible for those things.
John Steinbeck

Offline olde north church

Sometimes you need to fight stupidity with childishness.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

Childish, yes.  However, it is probably not as common as it seems.  The Internet tends to blow things way out of proportion, mostly because those doing it brag all over the place.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton