Author Topic: National Border Patrol Council: 'We Stand Behind' Report of TSA Letting Illegal Immigrants on Plane Without ID  (Read 400 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/11/NBPC-Statement-TSA-Allowing-Illegals-to-Fly

The National Border Patrol Council released a statement asserting that it stands behind reports that illegal aliens were allowed to board commercial flights by presenting their Notice to Appear documents as personal identification to the TSA:

The National Border Patrol Council was recently notified that as recently as July 9, 2014, illegal aliens, who had been processed by Border Patrol agents in the Laredo Sector, were released with an I-862, Notice to Appear, and used that document as identification to board commercial aircraft at Laredo International Airport.

Border Patrol agents witnessed illegal aliens present the I-862s to Transportation Security Administration officers, who accepted the form, and cleared the illegal aliens through a security checkpoint. The Border Patrol agents notified the TSA officers that the I-862 is not a government issued form of identification. The TSA officer then notified a supervisor, who reviewed the documents, made copies, and told the Border Patrol agents that because the documents were issued by the Border Patrol that TSA was willing to accept them. Another supervisor looked over the documents and said they were going to forward them to their national headquarters for guidance.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Did anyone certify they were free of lice, bedbugs, scabies, and any other communicable diseases?? 

Did the airline have the airplane fumigated and thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated after these aliens flew??

Did the airlines allow these illegal aliens aboard commercial aircraft with paying customers as well??

I'm waiting for the nationwide infestations to break out.

:smokin:

Offline flowers

Did anyone certify they were free of lice, bedbugs, scabies, and any other communicable diseases?? 

Did the airline have the airplane fumigated and thoroughly cleaned and decontaminated after these aliens flew??

Did the airlines allow these illegal aliens aboard commercial aircraft with paying customers as well??

I'm waiting for the nationwide infestations to break out.

:smokin:

crickets.......................