Author Topic: 'I forgive you for putting a bullet in my back': Jailed ex-girlfriend of meth addict sentenced to life for shooting dead a police officer reveals she still LOVES him despite years of abuse  (Read 377 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2688995/I-forgive-putting-bullet-Jailed-ex-girlfriend-meth-addict-sentenced-life-shooting-dead-police-officer-reveals-LOVES-despite-years-abuse.html

The former girlfriend of a Utah man convicted of murdering a police officer has spoken out for the first time since the guilty verdict, saying that she forgives him for shooting her in the back.

Timothy Troy Walker pleaded guilty Tuesday to aggravated murder in the slaying of Sergeant Derek Johnson, 32, and was immediately sentenced to life without a possibility of parole.

In her first jailhouse interview with Deseret News, Traci Lee Vaillancourt, 35, read a lengthy letter she penned to Walker, the father of her 6-year-old daughter and her partner of more than 20 years.

The woman said she and Timothy met at age 12 and have been inseparable until that fateful night last September when her meth-addict boyfriend shot dead Sgt Derek Johnson during a traffic stop.

Offline olde north church

How can you stop love when it's written in the stars?

or

Comment pouvez-vous arrêter l'amour quand il est écrit dans les étoiles?
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
Referring to Google images, I'd wager the pair got shortchanged in the IQ department.

Shows that the worst of drugs are truly not victimless.

I believe in cases like this guy, their may be the potential for depraved violence, but the drug completes the causation.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln