Author Topic: Germany Instructs Its Companies To Limit Cooperation, Procurement Orders With The US  (Read 812 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-07-11/germany-instructs-its-intelligence-services-limit-cooperation-us

Update: it just got worse. Moments ago Bloomberg followed up with the second, and expected, part of this story, namely that just like China cut off major US corporations from big procurement contracts leading to a collapse in CSCO and IBM Asian revenues, it is now Germany's turn. Per Bloomberg, the German Interior Ministry reviewing rules for awarding govt contracts for computer, communications equipment and services as political rift w/ U.S. widens, people familiar with matter told Bloomberg News’ Cornelius Rahn, Amy Thomson.

Ministry will probably issue new purchasing guidelines in coming weeks to replace “no-spy-order” dated April 30
    Details being worked out, may require suppliers of components of bidder’s goods or services to guarantee they don’t hand over confidential data
    IBM, CSCO, MSFT may be affected by any tightening of procurement procedures: Forrester Research analyst Andrew Rose

Congratulations America: after severing ties with Russia, crushing cordial relations with China (leading to this stunning announcement by China's president), alienating France (which is now openly calling for an end to the petrodollar), the Obama administration - following not one, not two, but three spying scandals in just the past year - has managed to sour relations with Germany to a point where one wonders just who is a remaining US ally in Europe these days.

Offline Relic

I'm sorry to see the sheep slumbering all the way to the slaughter house. I do hope every single member of the msm rots in hell for what they've done to us.

Offline flowers

I'm sorry to see the sheep slumbering all the way to the slaughter house. I do hope every single member of the msm rots in hell for what they've done to us.
I hope they rot here on earth for a few years first. Hopefully them or family members will have to endure the same obamacare I will get.