Author Topic: President Obama's buzzed on suds great adventure By Sarah Palin  (Read 375 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/07/11/president-obama-buzzed-on-suds-great-adventure/?intcmp=obnetwork

President Obama's buzzed on suds great adventure

By Sarah Palin
Published July 11, 2014
FoxNews.com

President Obama was absolutely swamped the other night, staving off the munchies at a pizza party in the Mile High city, hobnobbing as headliner at numerous Democrat shindigs, collecting big bucks from big donors all day.

Whew. Exhausting. Especially exhausting must be trying to change pace and pivot through the fundraising parties, knowing they’re thrown by those much maligned “fat cats” (Obama’s words, not mine).

The president conveniently disparages these fat cats in public, but in private their group hugs are a whole lot of cuddlin,’ purrin’ and rolling over for more tummy tickling from the one who feeds them. And it wasn’t hairballs any felines coughed up Tuesday just to hear Obama talk…and talk…and talk some more.

Our commander-in-chief is busy, as Rome burns.

Donors forked over up to $32,000 just to get in the door to hear some fancy talk and scratch each other’s backs. These parties may be quite boring, too, making the outings even more exhausting, because politics isn’t a passionate cause for most attendees, it’s a money maker.

Does anyone think these Obama supporters are in it to “let freedom ring”? Nah. Shoot, they don’t even let cell phones ring. They’re confiscated at these fundraisers. Nowadays the White House actually censors, er, “prevents” recording off-TelePrompTer remarks from the guy who's "the most transparent in history!"

After watching what’s going on, does anyone else feel an urgency to take away the proverbial teenager’s car keys to prevent the inevitable crash down the road? But maybe that’s just the mama in me. Maybe I really should give the busy guy a break because with all the screaming chaos around the globe, Obama’s completely tone-deaf, disengaged, and unfocused actions perhaps can be explained.

The attention deficit that prohibits this administration from tackling even ONE serious problem, resolving even ONE impeachable scandal or self-made crisis, is probably due to having so much on the plate at once, including one heck of a high priority project currently underway.

This one may keep the president up all night because it’s literally just underfoot: the White House Bowling Alley Renovation Project. Yup. (You can't make this stuff up.) And instead of this expense being questioned, it’s justified by his media friends explaining that those bowling lanes haven’t been updated in 15 years. Oh my.

The federal government will demolish it and replace wood lanes with synthetic ones. Prioritize, much? (Quick natural science lesson for Dear Leader: check out the main ingredient in most synthetics – it’s that sinful bubblin’ crude you don’t like. Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea.)

Upset that the bowling lanes “feel old,” one staffer wailed to Time magazine, “There’s no electric scoreboard, so you have to score by hand—which is just debilitating when you’re focused on bowling a 300 like I am.” Obnoxious, much?

His government-funded bowling alley in the seat of a bankrupt country just isn’t up to snuff and that’s downright debilitating. Spare us.

(Update: Fox reports now that after this Bowling Lanes to Nowhere project was publicized, it slinked to the back burner. Good call. Just like a broken clock, even it gets it right once in awhile.)"

But, seriously, our commander-in-chief is busy, as Rome burns. For instance, after satisfying those munchies in Colorado, he carved out room for some super duper important games of pool in a bar with that state’s enabling governor. Ironically, Hickensooperdooper is his name. I think. Anyway, Obama won. He told us so. (Funny, he always wins. Golf, basketball, brackets and bets, his grand pronouncements afterward is always, miraculously, humph, he won again!)

Whew. Racking balls, getting buzzed on suds, maybe humming “Rocky Mountain High” while kicking it in those Rockies, hard choices had to be made – stripes or solids? And that beer – do I drink it if the mountains aren’t blue? Talk about miscues.

President Obama was in Texas next. No time to visit the porous U.S. border, but lots of time for more fancy talkin’, photo-opin’ and fundraisin’. No plugging holes this time down South. 

Now, some of the above examples of frivolous, inefficient, über-partisan, distracting events that fill the president's busy days are not impeachable offenses. They’re just, well, offensive.

But Barack Obama has most certainly engaged in impeachable offenses. Many. That’s a given. No need to waste ink trying to educate the “deniers” on how things are guaranteed to get worse unless this lawless administration, led by an imperial president, is legally slapped down on the House and Senate floors; so instead I’ll use what we’re told are the world’s superpower’s scariest weapons – a pen and a phone – to talk to sane Americans about taking our country back. That’s up next.

So stay tuned. And when you next hear politicians denounce Barack Obama as a lawless imperial president with a destructively scandal-riddled administration, ask them what they’re going to do about it. Mark Levin asked precisely that on Fox’s “Hannity” Wednesday night, then answered it with rock solid remedies that are our only hope.

With all due respect, listen up, politicians; you’ve ignored your 7th grade American government lessons long enough.

I’ll repeat Levin’s gentle reminder that the Constitution provides the remedy for a president who commits “high crimes and misdemeanors.” If Senators aren’t ballsy enough to use their power of the purse to stop this nonsense, then they must hand the baton to the House and support our representatives in impeachment proceedings.

Stay tuned.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34