Author Topic: BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner  (Read 1070 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jul 10, 2014 Press Release
Democrats endorse arrest powers: “I could have arrested Karl Rove on any given day” Pelosi said just days ago
> CNN, New York Times also endorse the House’s power to arrest

WASHINGTON — Congressman Steve Stockman Thursday filed a resolution directing the House Sergeant-At-Arms to arrest former IRS Director of the Exempt Organizations Unit Lois Lerner on charges of contempt of Congress.

“Asking the Justice Department to prosecute Lois Lerner for admittedly illegal activity is a joke. The Obama administration will not prosecute the Obama administration. How much longer will the House allow itself to be mocked? It is up to this House to uphold the rule of law and hold accountable those who illegally targeted American citizens for simply having different ideas than the President,” said Stockman.

“Democrats have openly stated the House has the powers to arrest those in contempt of Congress and imprison them in the Capitol. I don’t want to go as far as Democrats in exercising the House’s powers to arrest. Ms. Lerner will be held in the D.C. jail,” said Stockman.

Under the resolution Lerner would be held in the D.C. jail and would have full legal rights and access to an attorney. (more)

http://allenwestrepublic.com/2014/07/10/breaking-rep-steve-stockman-sgt-at-arms-to-arrest-lois-lerner/#DWHBxqc0BdOxJ4dJ.01

« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 01:17:16 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Re: BREAKING: Rep. Steve Stockman: Sgt. At Arms to Arrest Lois Lerner
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2014, 01:19:15 am »
Ain't.

Gonna.

Happen.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 02:36:09 am »
Thank God this fool will be gone in January.  He's a total embarrassment.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 03:46:21 am »
Stuntman is playing up again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2014, 01:40:04 am »
This is on Kelly now.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.