Author Topic: Obama praises Abbas, but not Netanyahu in opinion piece published by Israeli newspaper  (Read 585 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/07/08/obama-praises-abbas-but-not-netanyahu-in-opinion-piece-published-by-israeli/

President Barack Obama offered strong praise for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in an opinion piece published Tuesday in an Israeli newspaper, but had little to say about the other key player in the crisis, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

"In President Abbas, Israel has a counterpart committed to a two-state solution and security cooperation with Israel," Obama wrote in the daily Haaretz. The president offered no parallel praise for Netanyahu, who is only mentioned by name once in the piece.

Obama's comments, published in Hebrew, Arabic and English, were his first public comments on Middle Eastern affairs since the murder of three Israeli teenagers last month touched off a new round of regional violence and deepening mistrust.

After the bodies of the three Israelis were discovered, Obama issued a brief written statement, but hasn't spoken about the situation publicly. Haaretz said the op-ed was intended for the newspaper's upcoming peace summit. The White House told The Associated Press the op-ed was written before June 30 -- the day the three Israeli teens were found dead -- but later updated to reflect more recent events.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
How do all the more than 60% of American Jews who supported and voted for Obama, feel about their votes tonight?

Who could ever guess that a guy with a 100% Muslim name, who has said that he will stand with the Muslims when the chips are down, who studied in a madrassa, and who apparently speaks at least some Arabic, might not really support Israel and might side with the Palestinians?

Obama's speech praising the Arabs in Israel is a defacto admission that he sides with Hamas. He should be, as an American be supporting Israel in this conflict any way he can, as any other modern President would have done. Well, that is except for uber-Left wing Liberal Jimmah Caatah. It is clear that, that will never happen.

Thanks all you Liberal American Jews. You abject stupidity and stupid Leftist fanaticism has now put Jewish blood on all your heads. Have fun living with that. But don't forget to keep voting Democrat, at any cost, no matter what.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
How do all the more than 60% of American Jews who supported and voted for Obama, feel about their votes tonight?

Who could ever guess that a guy with a 100% Muslim name, who has said that he will stand with the Muslims when the chips are down, who studied in a madrassa, and who apparently speaks at least some Arabic, might not really support Israel and might side with the Palestinians?

Obama's speech praising the Arabs in Israel is a defacto admission that he sides with Hamas. He should be, as an American be supporting Israel in this conflict any way he can, as any other modern President would have done. Well, that is except for uber-Left wing Liberal Jimmah Caatah. It is clear that, that will never happen.

Thanks all you Liberal American Jews. You abject stupidity and stupid Leftist fanaticism has now put Jewish blood on all your heads. Have fun living with that. But don't forget to keep voting Democrat, at any cost, no matter what.

The Jews who voted for him are Jewish in name only.  When it suits them to be Jews, they are.  Otherwise, they could care less.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline olde north church

They will continue to support him the entire way up the chimney.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b asks:
[[ How do all the more than 60% of American Jews who supported and voted for Obama, feel about their votes tonight? ]]

They'd vote for him again.

[[ Who could ever guess that a guy with a 100% Muslim name, who has said that he will stand with the Muslims when the chips are down, who studied in a madrassa, and who apparently speaks at least some Arabic, might not really support Israel and might side with the Palestinians? ]]

This was obvious before the first election in 2008. Doesn't matter. The Jews will STILL vote for him, because in their hearts, they are leftists.

[[ Thanks all you Liberal American Jews. You abject stupidity and stupid Leftist fanaticism has now put Jewish blood on all your heads. Have fun living with that. But don't forget to keep voting Democrat, at any cost, no matter what. ]]

They will do exactly that. And I know I'll get hammered for this, but the time will come when they'll willingly walk into the gas chambers again. Only this time, it will be at the whips of THE LEFT...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

President Barack Obama offered strong praise for Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas in an opinion piece published Tuesday in an Israeli newspaper, but had little to say about the other key player in the crisis, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Why is this a surprise?  Both men despise each other. 

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They will do exactly that. And I know I'll get hammered for this, but the time will come when they'll willingly walk into the gas chambers again. Only this time, it will be at the whips of THE LEFT...

It has always been the Left that kill Jews. Hitler, Stalin, you name it. Leftist hate Jews. Do you know what it is like to walk on any campus in America with a kippah on is like. They will kill you.

But if you wear a Keffiyeh with an, "Allah hu Achbar tee shirt, with a kill all Infidels!" tee shirts, everyone will fall all over themselves to tell you how 'progressive' and 'modern' you are, when this is the exact opposite of the truth in every possible way.

I truely believe that American Jews are insane. And their behavior over the last few decades has given me a completely different perspective on how the holocaust happen.

American Liberal Jews are self destructive and suicidal. Now it is Israel being thrown under the bus. Are they so stupid to believe that their time is not only a year away. How could they do this again? Are they really that stupid? Do they really think Hussein is going to protect them?

If so, then they get what they deserve. Are Liberal American Jews born retarded? That is the question. We need to do some genetic testing!
« Last Edit: July 11, 2014, 02:09:51 am by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
240 - I don't know.

It bugs the ever loving crap out of me too.

The only thing I could even suggest is that most American Jews got out early and didn't get the full horrors of the Holocausts (plural, I count the Russian one as separate.) Israeli Jews got out late and have had to fight ever since. That is going to have an effect on the cultural assumptions.

Just a spit in the wind as far as guessing goes though.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline katzenjammer

It has always been the Left that kill Jews. Hitler, Stalin, you name it. Leftist hate Jews. Do you know what it is like to walk on any campus in America with a kippah on is like. They will kill you.

But if you wear a Keffiyeh with an, "Allah hu Achbar tee shirt, with a kill all Infidels!" tee shirts, everyone will fall all over themselves to tell you how 'progressive' and 'modern' you are, when this is the exact opposite of the truth in every possible way.

I truely believe that American Jews are insane. And their behavior over the last few decades has given me a completely different perspective on how the holocaust happen.

American Liberal Jews are self destructive and suicidal. Now it is Israel being thrown under the bus. Are they so stupid to believe that their time is not only a year away. How could they do this again? Are they really that stupid? Do they really think Hussein is going to protect them?

If so, then they get what they deserve. Are Liberal American Jews born retarded? That is the question. We need to do some genetic testing!

There is a reason why many are called "self-hating Jews."