Author Topic: Obama Takes Selfie with Students, Says He's 'Tempted' to Go with Them to Peru  (Read 258 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
You have the perfect Avatar for this one Myst.  My God!  Is this really what the Office of the President has finally deteriorated to?

What the hell is going to happen when all of the juveniles are finally expelled from Washington, and someone responsible gets in there to find out what the condition of the Country really is.  An honest assessment would trigger a World recession.

:smokin:

Offline flowers

That photo is from.... Sliding over a counter at the Shake Shack for a photo with employees. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/10/35-Times-Obama-Was-Interested-in-a-Photo-Op

nub 6
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 03:47:01 PM by flowers »

Offline flowers

You have the perfect Avatar for this one Myst.  My God!  Is this really what the Office of the President has finally deteriorated to?

What the hell is going to happen when all of the juveniles are finally expelled from Washington, and someone responsible gets in there to find out what the condition of the Country really is.  An honest assessment would trigger a World recession.

Can we see this avatar now?

Offline Relic

Really? Where are you going to find some adults?

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf