Author Topic: Obama Takes Selfie with Students, Says He's 'Tempted' to Go with Them to Peru  (Read 563 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/10/Obama-Takes-Selfie-with-HS-Kids-Says-Really-Tempted-to-Go-to-Machu-Picchu-with-Them

by Tony Lee 10 Jul 2014, 12:24 PM PDT

A day after saying he was not interested in photo ops, President Barack Obama bragged that he took a selfie with high school kids at a cafe on Thursday in exchange for a group picture of them once they got to Peru for a service trip.

During a speech in Austin, Texas, Obama said he met some high school kids at the Magnolia Cafe in Austin who were ready to go on a service trip to Machu Picchu in Peru. Obama said he told them, "I always wanted to go there." They responded, "You can come with us if you want."

Obama said he was "really tempted," then added, "But I think there's some things I gotta do."

"In exchange for a selfie with them, they promised that they would send me a picture of them when they get there," Obama stated. "I'm going to hold them to it." Obama said he got their email addresses, and he would be "upset" if he did not receive a group photo.

The President attended three fundraisers in Texas on Wednesday and Thursday but refused to go to the border to see the crisis firsthand.

“I’m not interested in photo ops," he said on Wednesday. "I’m interested in solving a problem.”

This is not the first time Obama has engaged in a photo op or taken a selfie.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
You have the perfect Avatar for this one Myst.  My God!  Is this really what the Office of the President has finally deteriorated to?

What the hell is going to happen when all of the juveniles are finally expelled from Washington, and someone responsible gets in there to find out what the condition of the Country really is.  An honest assessment would trigger a World recession.

:smokin:

Offline flowers

That photo is from.... Sliding over a counter at the Shake Shack for a photo with employees. 

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/07/10/35-Times-Obama-Was-Interested-in-a-Photo-Op

nub 6
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 07:47:01 pm by flowers »

Offline flowers

You have the perfect Avatar for this one Myst.  My God!  Is this really what the Office of the President has finally deteriorated to?

What the hell is going to happen when all of the juveniles are finally expelled from Washington, and someone responsible gets in there to find out what the condition of the Country really is.  An honest assessment would trigger a World recession.

Can we see this avatar now?

Offline Relic

Really? Where are you going to find some adults?