Author Topic: Washington man first to buy legal weed in Spokane is fired after spotted on news  (Read 559 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/wash-man-buy-legal-weed-spokane-fired-spotted-news-article-1.1861214

His high was quickly brought low.

A Spokane, Wash. man was fired from his job as a security guard the same day he became the first person to legally buy weed in the city Tuesday.

“I don’t regret it,” Mike Boyer told the Daily News Wednesday. “I’m sad it happened but I got the title: I’m No. 1. I regret nothing.”

:laughingdog:

Offline GourmetDan

Looks like the only kind of thing he'd be 'No 1' at...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
With that rainbow shirt on, I'll bet the chubby stoner needs a new ass-gasket too.........

:smokin:

Offline Carling

“I don’t regret it,” Mike Boyer told the Daily News Wednesday. “I’m sad it happened but I got the title: I’m No. 1. I regret nothing.”

We're a nation of fools. 
Trump has created a cult and looks more and more like Hitler every day.
-----------------------------------------------

Offline aligncare

... but had he purchased the drug alcohol, the drug that kills, injures and debilitates more people world wide than all other substances combined, corporate would have have been just fine that...

Yes, we are a nation of fools.