Author Topic: Ann Coulter calls on Chris McDaniel to give up  (Read 335 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Ann Coulter calls on Chris McDaniel to give up
« on: July 10, 2014, 10:19:07 AM »
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 10:19:26 AM by mystery-ak »

Support the USO

Offline flowers

Re: Ann Coulter calls on Chris McDaniel to give up
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 01:55:24 PM »
There was a day when I used to like Ann.

Offline Millee

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2014, 03:30:27 PM »

I don't think anyone likes to hear Ann speak as much as Ann does.  She has that in common with Oblahblah. 

Offline Once-Ler

• How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Trump
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2014, 03:23:07 AM »
I hate Coulter when she is attacking policy I am in support of, but that is fortunately rare.  When it does happen that my ox is gored it is painful.  She is quick on her feet and acerbically witty.  I usually enjoy her style as well.  She is brutally direct in her attack. 

When she is skewering rats she is fully awesome.  And she is fearless.  How many conservatives would have the balls to go on Bill Maher's show?

She's not bad to look at either.  (I mean that in the most CIS privileged hetro-normative way possible)

I don't think she is always correct, but who is?  I think she is wrong on amnesty, she sometimes talks before she thinks about it, she goes for the punchline at the cost of a more convincing argument,  but she right on so much more.  TOS threw her overboard many years ago.  I'm sorry to see her so reviled here that she is compared to Obama.

http://www.businessinsider.com/top-conservative-books-2013-3?op=1
"Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama" by Ann Coulter

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2012/09/25/we_play_barack_the_magic_negro_in_honor_of_ann_coulter_s_new_book
She has a new book called, Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama. It is a typically hard-hitting and, at the same time, uniquely humorous book. You know Ms. Coulter. She pulls no punches whatsoever. She is afraid of no man, no woman, no dictator, no dictatorette.
"Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans."  -  President Donald J Trump

Does anybody really want to throw out good, educated and accomplished young people who have jobs, some serving in the military? Really!.....
...They have been in our country for many years through no fault of their own - brought in by parents at young age. Plus BIG border security
       Donald J. Trump@realDonaldTrump 5:35 AM - Sep 14, 2017

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2014, 06:57:19 AM »
How many conservatives would have the balls to go on Bill Maher's show?
That's not a good thing. Ask Christine O'Donnell.
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf