Author Topic: Arizona Governor: I Will ‘Fight This Imperial President’ for Abandoning the Border!  (Read 380 times)

rangerrebew

Arizona Governor: I Will ‘Fight This Imperial President’ for Abandoning the Border!

Author:  Editor

Posted: July 9, 2014

Arizona Governor Jan Brewer (R) is not one to hold back what she believes.

Obama has been taking plenty of criticism for refusing to secure the Southern border and creating programs that encourage families to send their unaccompanied children into the country illegally. This is an inhumane treatment of the most vulnerable and he is doing it for political reasons.

Brewer,  a staunch critic of President Barack Obama’s pathetically weak approach to America’s dangerous Southern border, recently went to Twitter to express her frustrations that many Americans — including law-abiding immigrants — feel:

And

This is fantastic to see a Governor unleash her fury at a pro-amnesty President who deserves it. Obama knows that the more dependent people you can bring into America, the more likely the new population will support paternalistic government programs. And it is time for conservatives to join Brewer in fighting back.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/arizona-gov-will-fight-imperial-president/#ixzz373rsD8EB

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Title:
[[ Arizona Governor: I Will ‘Fight This Imperial President’ for Abandoning the Border! ]]

Blah, blah, blah.

Don't talk... DO SOMETHING.

Take a cue from those folks in Murietta.

DO SOMETHING.