Author Topic: News Alert! An Unscheduled Stop! Obama Heads for . . . by KEITH KOFFLER  (Read 396 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/07/10/news-alert-unscheduled-stop-obama-heads/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+WhiteHouseDossier+%28White+House+Dossier%29

News Alert! An Unscheduled Stop! Obama Heads for . . .
by KEITH KOFFLER on JULY 10, 2014, 4:49 PM
Barbecue.

Did you think he would go to the border? Nuh uh. I thought he would. But I gave him too much credit. Instead, the president headed for a rib joint!

He cut in line, but paid off the unlucky barbecue seekers.

From the pool report:

After POTUS finished at Austin’s Paramount, motorcade sped east just past I-35 to Franklin’s, a hugely popular barbecue spot that was packed. Pool squeezed in just as POTUS reached the head of the line at the counter to order.

He apologized to the two at the head of the line for cutting in front of them, but offered to buy their lunch — along with the takeout for the rest of his party. The tattooed workers patiently waited for POTUS to sort out his order.

Uh oh. Not enough money.

When POTUS got to the register to pay, he produced a wad of 20s for an order that came to exceed $300, then asked trip director Marvin Nicholson if his (the president’s) credit card is good. MN assured POTUS it is, so the bill was paid on credit, a JP Morgan card.

Looks like the folks decided they’d won the barbecue lottery and better cash in:

Couldn’t hear POTUS’s complete order (or exact total), but can tell you that the two lucky people he cut ahead of — Bruce Finstad of Houston and his daughter Faith Finstad of Austin — got as a presidential gift 3 lbs of beef, 2 lbs of ribs, a half-pound of sausage and a half-pound of turkey for themselves and two other family members already seated.

When POTUS heard their order, he got up close and said, “Hold on — how many folks are y’all feedin’?”

At 2 pm, motorcade is enroute to Air Force One for return to DC, packin’ BBQ.

Meanwhile, Obama got heckled during his speech, rewarding the rude interrupters with A PRIVATE MEETING.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cVNBD6T6po

I’m on your side, man!

Take that, White House reporters, most of whom can’t get three words with the president. Remember when the Daily Caller’s Neil Munro was accused of trying to stick a question between Obama sentences? He was nearly drummed out of the White House press corps.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I heard a brief clip of his remarks this afternoon and I lost count of the number of times he used the word "I".  It is sickening to watch this kind of childish pandering going on in the face of everything that is coming apart at the seams.

I cannot believe how politically tone deaf and utterly in-your-face defiant this White House has become.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Remember when the Daily Caller’s Neil Munro was accused of trying to stick a question between Obama sentences? He was nearly drummed out of the White House press corps.
Munro is lucky he doesn't have skeletons in his closet; otherwise, he would've probably gotten the Jeff Gannon treatment.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online mountaineer

Lucky for Barry the Mooch wasn't around to tell him - and everyone in the restaurant - what not to eat.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org