Author Topic: Obama: 'By Almost Every Measure, We Are Better Off Than When I Took Office'  (Read 845 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.cnsnews.com/mrctv-blog/curtis-kalin/obama-almost-every-measure-we-are-better-when-i-took-office

Obama: 'By Almost Every Measure, We Are Better Off Than When I Took Office'
July 9, 2014 - 1:54 PM

By Curtis Kalin

At an event in Denver today, President Obama uncorked one of the most audacious claims of his Presidency, that America is better off than when he took office, "by almost every measure."

"So despite what you may hear, there is no doubt we are making progress. By almost every measure, we are better off than when I took office."

... The key word in Obama's statement being "almost."

Despite Obama’s claim, a quick scan of the news easily debunks his claim:

Record Number of Americans Not in Labor Force
Record Number of Women Not Participating in the Labor Force
Percentage of Americans Not in Labor Force Remains at 36-Year High
Price Index for Meats, Poultry, Fish & Eggs Rockets to All-Time High
Obama's Balloon: Federal Student Loan Debt Up 517% in 5 Years
Debt Up $6.666 Trillion Under Obama
Female Share of Federal Workforce Declining Under Obama
Major Regulations 153% Higher in First Five Years Under Obama
Youth Misery Index Hits All-Time High Under Obama, Many Millennials Would Recall
Bauer on Obama's Record: More Babies Aborted Than Jobs Created
U.S. Debt Up $1,608,304 for Each Baby Born the Year Obama Took Office
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
The sad thing, he actually believes it and is not just spouting some knowingly false propaganda.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
The sad thing, he actually believes it and is not just spouting some knowingly false propaganda.

100% narcissist to the core!

Simply CANNOT see the forrest for the trees!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
100% narcissist to the core!

Simply CANNOT see the forrest for the trees!

I am so sick of everything being couched in terms of how it affects Obama.  His use of personal pronouns is legendary, and he had never missed an opportunity to take credit for anything you can imagine, including making up ways to spike imaginary footballs. 

:smokin:

Offline evadR

AC, you are giving him entirely too much credit.
False propaganda is exactly what he is spewing and he knows it.
What you can say is he has a plan and in order to reach his objective he must first tear everything down that made this country great.
Based on his progress so far, I'd say in another 2 1/2 years he will have achieved his objective.
November 6, 2012, a day in infamy...the death of a republic as we know it.

Online Lando Lincoln

I'm not sure who I have more disdain for... Obama?  Or, the people who believe him?
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
I'm not sure who I have more disdain for... Obama?  Or, the people who believe him?

yah....look at the faces in the background.  Every one of 'em needs a swift kick in the ass!

:smokin:

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL

You should pity ignorance, not revile it. You should try to wake these kinds of people up rather than lumping them in with the monsters that run our country.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates

Online Lando Lincoln

You should pity ignorance, not revile it. You should try to wake these kinds of people up rather than lumping them in with the monsters that run our country.

Noble
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion

Some people are just too stupid to ever be saved.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton