Author Topic: Glenn Beck to Bring Soccer Balls, Hot Meals to Illegals: 'We Must Open Our Hearts'  (Read 392 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/07/08/Glenn-Beck-to-Bring-Soccer-Balls-Hot-Meals-to-Illegals-We-Must-Open-Our-Hearts

by Tony Lee 8 Jul 2014

Glenn Beck said bringing soccer balls, teddy bears, and hot meals to illegal immigrants who have been detained along the U.S.-Mexico border will be the most right thing he has ever done.

On July 19, Beck will travel to McAllen, Texas, because he believes Americans must "open our hearts" to the illegal immigrant children who have been unlawfully entering the country.

"I’ve never taken a position more deadly to my career than this – and I have never, ever taken a position that is more right than this," Beck claimed, according to The Blaze.

Beck said helping illegal immigrant children, most of whom have fled Central American nations, was more "right" to him than even calling out radical Islam.

“We’re going to fill some tractor-trailers with food, with water,” Beck said. “The churches have asked us if we could bring teddy bears and soccer balls, so we’ve loaded up a whole tractor-trailer of nothing but teddy bears and soccer balls. And then I’m going to go serve breakfast and lunch, and I’m going to help unload these trucks, hot meals for 3,000. That’s what we’re doing.”

Some illegal immigrants have been found to have contagious diseases and dangerous gang affiliations, but Beck also emphasized that the United States should be accessible to "all those fleeing poverty and violence."

“Through no fault of their own, they are caught in political crossfire,” Beck said. “And while we continue to put pressure on Washington and change its course of lawlessness, we must also help. It is not either, or. It is both. We have to be active in the political game, and we must open our hearts.”

The number of illegal immigrant children under 18 years of age who have unlawfully crossed the border has drastically increased since President Barack Obama unilaterally enacted his temporary amnesty program for certain DREAMers in 2012.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Beck moves more and more to the left everyday.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
I'm not against providing food and basic medical aid to these children - then let them get a ball or teddy bear and put them on a bus or plane home.  They cannot be allowed to stay here. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I'm not against providing food and basic medical aid to these children - then let them get a ball or teddy bear and put them on a bus or plane home.  They cannot be allowed to stay here.

Problem is, he is saying that we should welcome them and let them stay.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Problem is, he is saying that we should welcome them and let them stay.

Glenn infuriates me sometimes, especially lately.  He is changing, for sure.  Going more Ghandi or MLK.  I feel like we need more fight, where he is wanting to kill them with love.  It would be great if we were in a position to welcome these children and maybe be adopted or something into loving families (not these "fake" ones they're talking about releasing them to) - but we are not in a position to do that at all - and certainly not the way that Obama & Co intend to do it!   

So, I disagree with Glenn on that point - but I do believe we should give them humanitarian help before we send them back home.  I ask myself, "What would Jesus do?"  And that's an easy answer, I know he would feed them fish and bread - as well as feeding their spirit. 

Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
Glenn infuriates me sometimes, especially lately.  He is changing, for sure.  Going more Ghandi or MLK.  I feel like we need more fight, where he is wanting to kill them with love.  It would be great if we were in a position to welcome these children and maybe be adopted or something into loving families (not these "fake" ones they're talking about releasing them to) - but we are not in a position to do that at all - and certainly not the way that Obama & Co intend to do it!   

So, I disagree with Glenn on that point - but I do believe we should give them humanitarian help before we send them back home.  I ask myself, "What would Jesus do?"  And that's an easy answer, I know he would feed them fish and bread - as well as feeding their spirit.

I have no problem with taking care of them, and then sending them home as soon as possible.

I guarantee if most illegals voted Republican, Obama would be deporting them the next day and the border would make the Berlin Wall look like a pile of sandbags.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2014, 01:04:52 am by Atomic Cow »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
“Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort.

Ahem, Mr. Beck. You are dangerously flirting with treason.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??

Sorry, but they are going to stay here and there is nothing we can do about it.  The President has chosen to interpret Federal Law to justify this, opened the borders, and sent out invitations a couple of years ago.  He has invited these aliens in, they are very handy political pawns for the Democrats to use because they hope to distract people from all of the other things that are going on, like IRS, VA, Syria, Iraq, Israel, Africa...the list of ongoing Obama failures is incredible.

I'm still waiting for the first outbreak of scabies among people who flew on commercial jets lately.  And God only knows what health crisis is building inside these holding areas, but I fear we are inevitably going to see a whole bunch of deaths from some aggressive contagion.  Could be anything....they are prepared for nothing...

:smokin:

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
I'm still waiting for the first outbreak of scabies among people who flew on commercial jets lately.  And God only knows what health crisis is building inside these holding areas, but I fear we are inevitably going to see a whole bunch of deaths from some aggressive contagion.  Could be anything....they are prepared for nothing...

:smokin:

So far, all of the jets I've seen being used are from charter airlines, not the regular commercial carriers.  These are airlines which already have government contracts.