Author Topic: NBC Reporter Says Massive Border Surge Won’t Stop Unless Obama Starts Deportations  (Read 528 times)

rangerrebew

NBC Reporter Says Massive Border Surge Won’t Stop Unless Obama Starts Deportations
07.08.2014 | Jerome Hudson | 0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKwXitAPAxk

Just one day after she reported that illegals are flooding into America because they believe they can stay, NBC News reporter Stephanie Gosk now says that the lack of deportations and the surge of unaccompanied minors over the southern border will continue unless the Obama administration starts deporting illegal immigrants.

Gosk said the State Department’s plan to prevent illegal aliens from crossing the southern border would be useless without more deportations. “The state department talks about getting the message across, but it’s not just about a message and telling people down here not to come,” Gosk claimed. “People here have to start seeing people deported…until those people start getting deported, it is hard to convince people from this part of the world…not to make that dangerous trek.”

Read more at http://dailysurge.com/2014/07/nbc-reporter-says-massive-border-surge-wont-stop-unless-obama-starts-deportations/#HU1yEBKupW37T3Sh.99
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:22:06 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline GourmetDan

Wow, it's so bad that even an NBC reporter catches a clue...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 09:23:08 pm by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

“People here have to start seeing people deported…until those people start getting deported, it is hard to convince people from this part of the world…not to make that dangerous trek.”

Where's Captain Obvious when you need him?   :smokin:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Sarge

send them back...there are better things to do with my tax dollars.
RIP Chopper 5-7-13 to 1-19-16
Hail 새 새끼  2-25-2020 - Present

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
send them back...there are better things to do with my tax dollars.

Why can't Obama use his pen and phone to use one of his famous executive orders to send them back now, instead of keeping them here and us having to provide for all of their care? 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!