Author Topic: Hillary Clinton doubles down on 'dead broke' claim to say legal bills from 'relentless persecution' of philandering husband Bill put them 'deeply in debt'  (Read 356 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2684831/Hillary-Clinton-doubles-poverty-claim-says-relentless-persecution-Republicans-deeply-debt.html

Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton told the German magazine Der Spiegel on Tuesday that she and her husband Bill were indeed 'deeply in debt' when they left the White House and blamed 'relentless persecution' by Republicans for her legal bills after his presidency.

The claim has added fuel to the fire Clinton herself touched off last month when she claimed they were 'dead broke' after their time in the White House.

The former first lady earns $200,000 or more every time she makes a public speech. The former president has earned a reported $104 million in speaking fees since he left the Oval Office behind him.

The power couple has also raised more than $1 billion in political contributions for Democrats and their own foundation in the last two decades.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I am confused by all this 'broke' stuff coming from Clinton?
I dont understand where she is going with it or what she is trying to accomplish.
Is she trying to say that being 'broke' is her biggest qualification to make her president? So far, no one, including her fans, have been able to come up with another one.

I am broke, ergo make me President! America is weird place so it may work. Who knows? After all, look who America elected last time; a pot smoking, gay, Muslim. Anything goes I guess. 
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline flowers

I am confused by all this 'broke' stuff coming from Clinton?
I dont understand where she is going with it or what she is trying to accomplish.
Is she trying to say that being 'broke' is her biggest qualification to make her president? So far, no one, including her fans, have been able to come up with another one.

I am broke, ergo make me President! America is weird place so it may work. Who knows? After all, look who America elected last time; a pot smoking, gay, Muslim. Anything goes I guess.

It must be that the 'rich' people are really evil to her base, they have been telling that to them for years.  thus the broke theme.

Offline sinkspur

That's all this woman thinks about:  money.  And her insistence on returning to the poor mouthing is pathological.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.