Author Topic:  (Read 186 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
« on: July 08, 2014, 09:18:44 AM »
"Of all the dispositions and habits which lead to political prosperity, religion and morality are indispensable supports. In vain would that man claim tribute to patriotism who should labor to subvert these great pillars of human happiness -- these firmest props of the duties of men and citizens. . . . reason and experience both forbid us to expect that national morality can prevail in exclusion of religious principles."
George Washington

"Only a virtuous people are capable of freedom. As nations become more corrupt and vicious, they have more need of masters."
Benjamin Franklin

Offline Saundra Duffy

• For victory & freedom!!!
    • SOS Salt Lake City
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:19:42 AM »
Because he can and Republicans thus far are nothing but enablers.  Where is the outrage? 
For victory & Freedom!!!

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 10:33:33 AM »
Because he can and Republicans thus far are nothing but enablers.  Where is the outrage?

You know Saundra, I've wondered the same thing myself.  Obama's actions on this one thing alone - never mind the countless other acts of treason that he has committed - are serious enough that the Republicans should be outraged in mass and taking extreme action to stop it right now - before they become part of the problem themselves.

By the way, welcome to The Briefing Room Saundra Duffy - I remember seeing your posts on FR.     0005a
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 10:46:17 AM »
... Republicans thus far are nothing but enablers.

Controlled opposition is a more descriptive term...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:56:50 PM »
There are hundreds of thousands of truck driving jobs going unfilled right now:  http://online.wsj.com/articles/help-wanted-jobs-in-trucking-go-unfilled-1404770060

If the employment of Americans is so dire, why haven't those jobs been filled - why aren't unemployed Americans fighting over those jobs?  Or are these just jobs that Americans see as beneath them?

Offline Fishrrman

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2014, 10:22:43 PM »
alicewonders wrote above:
[[ You know Saundra, I've wondered the same thing myself.  Obama's actions on this one thing alone - never mind the countless other acts of treason that he has committed - are serious enough that the Republicans should be outraged in mass and taking extreme action to stop it right now - before they become part of the problem themselves. ]]

Indeed.

THIS is grounds for impeachment, very solid "ground", for Obama seems to be deliberately violating his Constitutional duty to defend the United States and the Several States from "invasion" by foreigners.

People from ordinary keyboard commandos like me to governors like Rick Perry of Texas are fretting about how to stop the Obamunnists on this one.

My prognostication:
Let the House begin impeachment hearings on this charge, and this charge only.

I'll bet you'll see Obama back down, and actually return to protecting the border.

This is a real charge against him and if persued by the Republicans, has "stopping power"....

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf