Author Topic:  (Read 276 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
« on: July 08, 2014, 09:04:47 AM »

Support the USO

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 11:46:08 AM »
Interesting how employer-mandated abortion coverage is being sold as 'birth control'...

« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 11:46:28 AM by GourmetDan »
"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2014, 08:02:42 PM »
Interesting how employer-mandated abortion coverage is being sold as 'birth control'...

To liberal women, abortion is birth control.

On my local TV station's website, this one liberal who only shows up to comment on abortion/contraception articles, is extremely proud that she had her first abortion at 16 and has no remorse for the subsequent ones that have followed.  Her excuse is that contraception makes her sick, so the only way to not be pregnant is to keep aborting the results of her clearly unending sexual escapades.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Offline olde north church

« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2014, 07:53:54 AM »
Want me to keep my hands off "your" birth control?  Get your skanky hands out of my wallet.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Online DCPatriot

« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2014, 07:56:01 AM »
Question:   How come the Republicans never seem to "plot legislative offense"?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - Iowahawk

Offline GourmetDan

« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »
Question:   How come the Republicans never seem to "plot legislative offense"?

The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline rb224315

• Custom Title goes here
  • Personal Text goes here
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 10:16:54 AM »

Give it up, Dems, this is settled law.

Isn't that what they keep saying about 0-care?
rb224315:  just another "Creepy-ass Cracka".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf