Author Topic: I Could Have Told You Obama Would Be Bad for the Country  (Read 343 times)

rangerrebew

I Could Have Told You Obama Would Be Bad for the Country
« on: July 08, 2014, 11:15:29 am »

I Could Have Told You Obama Would Be Bad for the Country

By David Lawrence   / 8 July 2014   / 0 Comments   

When you are shoveling sh-t against the tide you see Obama’s face in the pile.  Then there is a smile in the pile.  He is laughing at us.

Obama wants equal pay for everyone but himself.  He doesn’t want equal powers between the executive, legislative and judicial.

The White House is his throne.  He is the daft king who shrugs off division of powers.  His sardonic grin keeps a tight bite on the Senate. Harry Reid is his rawhide bone.

Obama walks his rhetoric like a dog.  Same old derivative fleas of progressive ideas. After every one of his speeches I pick up his garbled rhetoric in a pooper scooper.

Does Obama always keep his chin up so high so that he can balance an apple on his head and invite an arrow of remonstrance from William Tell?

Can we say that a President lies when he doesn’t even know if he lies? Psychopaths can’t distinguish the truth from stories. Did the fairy take his tooth or the truth?

A lot of rumors that he is gay. Does that explain the size of his muscular wife? I think that she is him in a dress.

To believe in same sex marriage is to negate reality in the hopes of perverted dreams. There is shame in turning the world upside down so that Obama can put his ambitions in a Pa-Rump-a-Pump-Pa.

In Chicago Obama voted for infanticide.  He wanted to see women violated with instruments.  He doesn’t like women. Abortion feeds his blood lust.

Obama is so guilty about our exceptionalism that he has weakened us in the world so that we can die.

No man is an island.  Until Obama cuts us off from our strength and drowns us in his self-hatred.

Obama ChoomIf I had voted for Obama I would have to kill myself.  There is not one Democrat with enough integrity or love for America to do a suicide dance.

All our veterans are dying.  Four people in Benghazi are dead.  Obama pretends, “What me?”  He is lying.

The Supreme Court has finally caught up to his jig.  The dance is ending.  Obama is the unconstitutional law adjunct professor. Obama blathers naïve judgments while the judges put him back in his hostile corner.

The Quinnipiac Poll has voted him the worst president since WWII.  I knew that before he served his first day.  The country has become an embarrassing reflection of his broken-mirrored brain. Cut to the chase—the image he gives back is not his own.

Obama chases fame.  He is insane.  Narcissism is a chemical imbalance.  He is off kilter.

When Obama was elected I told my Jewish friend that he would be the death of the Jews.  He voted for him anyway. Obama is now considered the worst president ever towards Israel. The Jews love guilt.  Yet my friend doesn’t feel any buyer’s remorse for voting for our enemy.

Obama carries a scroll of soft philosophy and generous speech while he promotes bloody jihad in the Middle East and divides America into warring ideas.

He can’t wear dictators on his label.  So he promotes al-Qaeda, rebels, ISIS and the Moslem Brotherhood in Egypt, Iraq and Syria. Obama must like beheadings or else why would he encourage them?

He brags about his pen and his telephone.  Why doesn’t he try writing love letters and promoting brotherhood in the country he is ripping apart? Americans hate each other because unlike Obama's idol Lincoln, he has divided us instead of united us.

Obama speaks highly of Reagan.  He does not deserve to mention his name.  Reagan achieved peace through strength and Obama has achieved war through weakness.  Reagan tore down the wall of the Cold War.  Obama is building up a fence on our border to keep out the illegal aliens he has invited in.

Obama is the failure of optimism.  He is hope without direction, a walk in the park that is filled with gangs of his divisive hatred. He is passing ugly rumors from the Bloods to the Crips. He will sit on the bench and watch them fight it out.

Read more at http://eaglerising.com/7221/told-obama-bad-country/#TYhyYmzbX1GmfyYq.99