Author Topic: New CNN Host John Walsh Vows to Continue Piers Morgan's War on the NRA  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/07/07/New-CNN-Host-John-Walsh-Vows-To-Continue-Piers-Morgan-s-War-On-The-NRA

by AWR Hawkins 7 Jul 2014, 2:41 PM PDT

Former America's Most Wanted host John Walsh is hosting a new show on CNN on which he vows to keep the push for gun control and the war on the NRA alive.

According to The Wrap, Walsh said:

I'm the father of a murdered child. I've done nothing but track violence in America since my son was murdered. We have a serious problem with guns in this country... and the NRA solution to arm every grammar-school 80-year-old teacher with a gun is absolutely ludicrous.

He claims the NRA has gotten so big and financially powerful through relationships with gun manufacturers that "they're not a lobbyist on Capitol Hill, they're a gun manufacturer rep."

Walsh's new show, The Hunt, premieres July 13. Walsh says he did not initially realize "how much his gun control efforts would be a part of his new show."

Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
John...really!....how many 80yr teachers are still teaching...and even if they were if they had a gun there would be less kids killed at school...

Support the USO

Offline katzenjammer

Yawn...

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • ^^ Actual picture of me.
    • Fullervision
John...really!....how many 80yr teachers are still teaching...and even if they were if they had a gun there would be less kids killed at school...
Beat me to it. Where I'm from, the public school teachers receive a nice fat pension the year they turn 55.
STILL a proud supporter of the Free Conservative Resistance (no affiliation with the left-wing "Resistance")

"Just because people in positions of authority are stupid, it doesn’t mean you have to go along with it." —Arlo Guthrie

Offline mountaineer

The anti-gunners have to resort to hyperbole and outright falsehoods.
Just being unique doesn't make you useful.

Offline flowers

John Walsh is the replacement?   yawn is right!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 01:45:28 PM by flowers »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf