Author Topic: New CNN Host John Walsh Vows to Continue Piers Morgan's War on the NRA  (Read 712 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2014/07/07/New-CNN-Host-John-Walsh-Vows-To-Continue-Piers-Morgan-s-War-On-The-NRA

by AWR Hawkins 7 Jul 2014, 2:41 PM PDT

Former America's Most Wanted host John Walsh is hosting a new show on CNN on which he vows to keep the push for gun control and the war on the NRA alive.

According to The Wrap, Walsh said:

I'm the father of a murdered child. I've done nothing but track violence in America since my son was murdered. We have a serious problem with guns in this country... and the NRA solution to arm every grammar-school 80-year-old teacher with a gun is absolutely ludicrous.

He claims the NRA has gotten so big and financially powerful through relationships with gun manufacturers that "they're not a lobbyist on Capitol Hill, they're a gun manufacturer rep."

Walsh's new show, The Hunt, premieres July 13. Walsh says he did not initially realize "how much his gun control efforts would be a part of his new show."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John...really!....how many 80yr teachers are still teaching...and even if they were if they had a gun there would be less kids killed at school...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline katzenjammer

Yawn...

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
John...really!....how many 80yr teachers are still teaching...and even if they were if they had a gun there would be less kids killed at school...
Beat me to it. Where I'm from, the public school teachers receive a nice fat pension the year they turn 55.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline mountaineer

The anti-gunners have to resort to hyperbole and outright falsehoods.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

John Walsh is the replacement?   yawn is right!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 05:45:28 pm by flowers »