Author Topic: ANGRY DEMOCRATS Say Obama Outhouse Float at 4th of July Parade Was ‘Racist’  (Read 427 times)

rangerrebew

ANGRY DEMOCRATS Say Obama Outhouse Float at 4th of July Parade Was ‘Racist’

Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, July 6, 2014, 6:21 PM

Democrats in Nebraska say the Obama Outhouse float was disrespectful and racist.

The popular depicted a figure standing outside an outhouse labeled the “Obama Presidential Library.” (Omaha.com)

Angry Democrats in Nebraska said the Obama Outhouse float in the 4th of July parade may be racist.
CBS News reported:

A Fourth of July parade float in Nebraska that showed a dummy standing outside an outhouse labeled “Obama Presidential Library” is drawing cries of racism from local residents and the Nebraska Democratic Party.

The float, in the annual Independence Day parade in Norfolk, Neb., was affixed to trailer being towed behind a blue pickup truck. The dummy was clad in overalls, standing by a walker next to the outhouse.

The pickup truck and the float did not identify a sponsor, according to the Omaha World-Herald.

In a statement, the Nebraska Democratic Party called the float one of the “worst shows of racism and disrespect for the presidency that Nebraska has ever seen,” according to the World-Herald.

obama library It’s not the first time we’ve seen this display. An Obama Presidential library outhouse was set up on a highway in New Mexico in 2012.

Barack Obama is the most unpopular president since World War II.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/angry-democrats-say-obama-outhouse-float-at-4th-of-july-parade-was-racist/
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 09:38:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Oceander

what else would they say?

Online Lando Lincoln

It is inappropriate for a 4th of July parade.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline musiclady

What's racist about an outhouse?   The only people I know who had them (in my lifetime) were/are white.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline musiclady

It is inappropriate for a 4th of July parade.

Agree.

But not because it's racist.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
bleep 'em all in their big fat lips.  Remember all the hate these same assholes hurled at Condi Rice....

:smokin:

Online Lando Lincoln

Agree.

But not because it's racist.

I agree.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Dexter

• User banned for personal attacks. --CL
What's racist about an outhouse?   The only people I know who had them (in my lifetime) were/are white.

The racist part was when Obama became the butt of somebody elses humor. You know, because you can't not be fond of Obama without being racist. I don't like Kim Jong Un either, so I'm going to have to start working on my bigoted views towards Asians.
"I know one thing, that I know nothing."
-Socrates