Author Topic: Axelrod: Obama’s Approval Rating In The Toilet Because Voters Lack Brain Power To Appreciate How Smart He Is…  (Read 297 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/axelrod-obamas-approval-rating-in-the-toilet-because-voters-lack-brain-power-to-appreciate-how-smart-he-is

Via Washington Examiner:

President Obama’s approval ratings continue to sink to fresh lows as a growing number of Americans turn away from the harbinger of the tired and worn-out message of “hope and change.”

But it’s not because of the White House’s ham-fisted handling of a myriad of scandals, including the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, the National Security Agency’s ever-growing surveillance program, the White House’s decision to circumvent Congress and release five Taliban officers in exchange Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl or the still-brewing scandal involving the Department of Veterans Affairs.

No, here love died between voters and the president because he’s just too darn complex, or so says David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to the president.

National Review’s Rich Lowry flagged this gem of a quote in a recent New York Times article:

Reagan significantly changed the trajectory of the country for better and worse. But he restored a sense of clarity. Bush and Cheney were black and white, and after them, Americans wanted someone smart enough to get the nuances and deal with complexities. Now I think people are tired of complexity and they’re hungering for clarity, a simpler time. But that’s going to be hard to restore in the world today.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline musiclady

Don't they ever get tired of lying??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is that a box of fried chicken Axelrod has?...lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If this guy had my job, he would be FIRED with cause, after one week.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline olde north church

If they had a brain cell between them it would die of loneliness.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.