Author Topic: Axelrod: Obama’s Approval Rating In The Toilet Because Voters Lack Brain Power To Appreciate How Smart He Is…  (Read 207 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
http://www.redflagnews.com/headlines/axelrod-obamas-approval-rating-in-the-toilet-because-voters-lack-brain-power-to-appreciate-how-smart-he-is

Via Washington Examiner:

President Obama’s approval ratings continue to sink to fresh lows as a growing number of Americans turn away from the harbinger of the tired and worn-out message of “hope and change.”

But it’s not because of the White House’s ham-fisted handling of a myriad of scandals, including the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of conservative groups, the 2012 terrorist attacks on U.S. facilities in Benghazi, Libya, the National Security Agency’s ever-growing surveillance program, the White House’s decision to circumvent Congress and release five Taliban officers in exchange Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl or the still-brewing scandal involving the Department of Veterans Affairs.

No, here love died between voters and the president because he’s just too darn complex, or so says David Axelrod, a former senior adviser to the president.

National Review’s Rich Lowry flagged this gem of a quote in a recent New York Times article:

Reagan significantly changed the trajectory of the country for better and worse. But he restored a sense of clarity. Bush and Cheney were black and white, and after them, Americans wanted someone smart enough to get the nuances and deal with complexities. Now I think people are tired of complexity and they’re hungering for clarity, a simpler time. But that’s going to be hard to restore in the world today.

Support the USO

Offline musiclady

Don't they ever get tired of lying??
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #ToldYouSo

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
Is that a box of fried chicken Axelrod has?...lol

Support the USO

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
If this guy had my job, he would be FIRED with cause, after one week.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline olde north church

If they had a brain cell between them it would die of loneliness.
Why?  Well, because I'm a bastard, that's why.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf