Author Topic: IRS Official Whose Computer Crashed Was Responsible For Spinning Congress On Targeting  (Read 300 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
The IRS is  now a weaponized agency and we will never again be a truly free people for so long as we allow it's continued exsistance!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
The IRS is  now a weaponized agency and we will never again be a truly free people for so long as we allow it's continued exsistance!

remove all political appointees and all managers from the level of senior manager on up, and use a non-partisan third-party HR organization to replace them.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
Since I have been on GOPBR, I have posted a lot. But now my hard drive just crashed and I now have no record of anything I have ever done ever!

She was talking to Jarrett, everyone knows it.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Since I have been on GOPBR, I have posted a lot. But now my hard drive just crashed and I now have no record of anything I have ever done ever!

She was talking to Jarrett, everyone knows it.

That's ok, I'm sure the NSA has copies of everything for you!  :silly:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Everything you have posted here is saved on your profile unless you've deleted your postings...sorry about your hard drive

Support the USO

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
That's ok, I'm sure the NSA has copies of everything for you!  :silly:

I would like to respond to your post but I can't. My hard drive, which is not 'hard' since who knows how long, it is an SSD, but still my hard drive has crashed and I can no longer login.

I thank you for your post, but I can no longer respond. My hard drive is gone and that is the end of everything.

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
Everything you have posted here is saved on your profile unless you've deleted your postings...sorry about your hard drive

The same with Lois Lerner...

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Someone has been digging a little too aggressively at those voices in their head with cheap Q-Tips again....

:whistle:

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf