Author Topic: Children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than peers, research shows  (Read 402 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Do NOT go in there.

Offline flowers

Riiiiight!

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Is it possible something as simple as the fact these kids are actually wanted by the parents?

A better comparison study would by children of same sex couples - confine it to lesbian couples - and children of heterosexual couples conceived by IVF or sperm donation. I am betting there would be no difference whatsoever in those two cases.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
Is it possible something as simple as the fact these kids are actually wanted by the parents?

A better comparison study would by children of same sex couples - confine it to lesbian couples - and children of heterosexual couples conceived by IVF or sperm donation. I am betting there would be no difference whatsoever in those two cases.

that along with the aforementioned socio-economic factors.

Offline Atomic Cow

• High Yield Minion
This study was done by a homosexual raising kids with his "partner."

It is also based on interviews with the adults (I will not call them parents) and not the kids so it is basically their opinion of how the kids are doing.

Biased and clearly agenda driven.
"...And these atomic bombs which science burst upon the world that night were strange, even to the men who used them."  H. G. Wells, The World Set Free, 1914

"The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the majority, or rather of that party, not always the majority, that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections." -Lord Acton

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf