Author Topic: Third immigrant plane to arrive in San Diego  (Read 462 times)

Offline flowers

Third immigrant plane to arrive in San Diego
« on: July 07, 2014, 04:00:24 pm »
http://www.10news.com/news/third-immigrant-plane-to-arrive-in-san-diego

Ron Zermeno, a Border Patrol union official, told 10News last week that 40 of those immigrants on the first plane were quarantined at the BP Chula Vista Station with active scabies and head lice. The rest were processed through other BP facilities and released.

Zermeno later disclosed that a BP agent who had being processing immigrants had contracted scabies.

On Sunday, Zermeno told 10News that BP had placed him under a gag order. 

“As long as they send the bodies up there (Murrieta) to be processed, there will be no agents patrolling, and that's what the agency doesn't want me to say,” Zermeno said.

Offline sinkspur

Re: Third immigrant plane to arrive in San Diego
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 05:16:49 pm »
It doesn't matter what the media does or says, if the flood continues, this is going to blow up on Obama and the Democrats in November. 

We can't take in everybody and the message that not deporting sends is that we will damned sure try.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 05:25:02 pm »
It doesn't matter what the media does or says, if the flood continues, this is going to blow up on Obama and the Democrats in November. 

We can't take in everybody and the message that not deporting sends is that we will damned sure try.

Agree.

This will blow up on this administration and will affect the election in November in favor of Republicans.

(And I'm not sure the flood needs to continue to do so.  Hundreds of thousands of illegals at the border, and being shipped all over the country will not be received well by the American people.  And they WILL find out, even if the leftist media tries to hide it).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 05:26:54 pm »
How will it blow up? NOTHING has hurt them yet.

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 05:30:59 pm »
How will it blow up? NOTHING has hurt them yet.

I think that all the scandals have finally begun to erode confidence in Obama.

A lot of people are beginning to pay attention, IMHO.

And the fact that this flood of illegals is carrying disease and danger, IMHO, will cause even more people to wake up.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 05:45:30 pm »
I think that all the scandals have finally begun to erode confidence in Obama.

A lot of people are beginning to pay attention, IMHO.

And the fact that this flood of illegals is carrying disease and danger, IMHO, will cause even more people to wake up.
i wish I could share your feeling. Why does obamaboy need confidence of the people now? Just like polls numbers, they could care less. The mere fact they are even doing this should tell us they don't care, just about the final result. The remaking of amerika. A leftist dream. Democrats in power for at least 50 years. I hope I am wrong.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2014, 05:55:07 pm »
Well, I do think he thinks it will hurt Democrats.

Notice, he's not sending buses to Louisiana, or West Virginia, or Colorado, or Alaska, or South Dakota or North Carolina. 

In other words, no Central American kids to states with Democrat Senators up for re-election.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

rangerrebew

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2014, 06:42:04 pm »
It won't make any difference, just as little has touched Obama and his minion, if the media (propaganda) doesn't turn on him.  If it doesn't, it will be a none factor.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 06:42:46 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2014, 06:43:28 pm »
i wish I could share your feeling. Why does obamaboy need confidence of the people now? Just like polls numbers, they could care less. The mere fact they are even doing this should tell us they don't care, just about the final result. The remaking of amerika. A leftist dream. Democrats in power for at least 50 years. I hope I am wrong.

I think the fact that the punk and his crew don't need the confidence of the American people to carry out their destruction is a different thing than the sense that what is going on now will harm other Democrats in November.

The American people, I think (majority, of course, not all....), are getting sick of the fact that Obama doesn't give a rip about how we feel, and continues to bully us with his radical agenda.

The electorate can't take it out on him, but they can take it out on his party.

(Which he, of course, doesn't give a rip about either).