Author Topic: Obama Administration Loses 4 Year-Old Illegal Immigrant Girl (Video)  (Read 462 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/obama-administration-loses-4-year-old-illegal-immigrant-girl-video/

Obama Administration Loses 4 Year-Old Illegal Immigrant Girl (Video)
Posted by Jim Hoft on Sunday, July 6, 2014, 11:23 PM

Gladys Lopez allowed her four year-old illegal immigrant daughter to travel to the US.
Now she can’t find her.
The Obama administration lost track of the little girl.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex-rRm-HHiA&list=UUtBVdXXCwSU7gUGVj0D_g-g

Gladys Lopez spoke with her daughter briefly after she made it across the international border.

What happened to the girl remains a mystery.
KRGV reported:

The Obama Administration has lost track of an illegal immigrant girl. The four-year-old girl is just one of thousands who have been taken into custody by border patrol agents.

Gladys Lopez says she was able to speak with her daughter, Eliana, briefly over the phone after she was taken into custody. Lopez hasn’t heard from the girl or immigration authorities since.

Lopez says the girl was smuggled from Honduras to the U.S. along with her 17-year-old sister and niece. Little Eliana and the others were taken into ICE custody in Brownsville on june 18th. Lopez got a phone call later that day from immigration. It was the last time she heard from the girl or immigration officials.

An immigrant rights group is now working with Lopez to find her daughter.

“Unfortunately its common for ICE to transfer people and not let people know. So unfortunately she could be as far away as New York, where one of the child detention centers are,” says immigrant advocate Cesar Espinosa.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: Obama Administration Loses 4 Year-Old Illegal Immigrant Girl (Video)
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 01:34:02 pm »
Gladys Lopez allowed her four year-old illegal immigrant daughter to travel to the US.
Now she can’t find her.
Of course. The child was willing to do the jobs Americans won't do. Or something.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 01:41:34 pm »
Anything - and I mean ANYTHING - could haved happened to this child and no one will be held accountable.  I have trouble conceiving of a mother that could let a child that young out of her sight, much less to a foreign country...on her own.   :thud:

Of course, the ultimate responsibility lies on the shoulders of Obama and his administration. 

I don't have a good feeling about how this is going to end with children like this being used as political pawns.  This whole scenario is starting to tie a lot of loose ends together though, doesn't it?  All those stories of FEMA camps, militarized police departments, highly ammo-ed up Federal agencies, an upcoming election...sounds like a plan is coming together.   
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2014, 06:54:56 am »
Alice - It's too complex. KISS is the word you need.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2014, 02:10:30 pm »
Alice - It's too complex. KISS is the word you need.

I'm thinking it through from the perspective of a progressive like Obama, Jarrett, Holder, etc.  They think they are smarter than everyone else and they think they can be social engineers and make everyone conform to their twisted utopian idealogy.  One can only imagine the schemes cooked up by these fanatics. 

* This rapidly increasing influx of illegals coming right now has been choreographed and planned in advance - there's no doubt about that. 

* We've all watched while our local law enforcement has been using Federal grant monies to hire more police and get more equipment, a lot of it for things like urban tanks and other military type equipment. 

* Not seen one, but I've seen enough stories about FEMA camps to believe that they are out there. 

I know this, their plans for absolute control HAVE to include keeping the Senate.  If I were planning, that would be one of the top priorities - SO - it's not a giant leap to conclude that they have a strategy of achieving that this Fall.  We're now four months from an election - there's going to be more of these engineered crisis events coming up. 

KISS?  These people are bureaucrats extraordinaire, NOTHING is ever simple!
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!