Author Topic: Why Congress Must Reopen the TWA 800 Investigation By Jack Cashill  (Read 245 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Online Bigun

• The income tax: Root of all evil!
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Why Congress Must Reopen the TWA 800 Investigation By Jack Cashill
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 09:17:08 AM »
Clinton did not want to have to deal with terrorism so this got a REAL snow job!

Online alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 09:50:35 AM »
Clinton did not want to have to deal with terrorism so this got a REAL snow job!

Sad to say that I can't believe anything I've been told, really for my whole life.  These powerful people lie without compunction to cover their asses and advance their agendas.  Maybe that happens to everyone when they get "old" - but I realize now that what I know of history is probably greatly tweaked.  I think TWA 800 was terrorism, I thought it right after it happened too.  Usually, your guts know. 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Online massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2014, 09:55:24 AM »
If you are interested in a great informative and entertaining novel on this subject I recommend Night Fall by Nelson DeMille.

I am not sure whether anyone in the government really knows what happened to that flight, but the story they are sticking to is so unlikely it is laughable.  Unlike the single bullet theory of the Kennedy assassination, the empty fuel tank theory has not stood up to the test of time.  The inert missile theory is as compliant with the evidence as it currently stands.

The shady way this was investigated raises a lot of questions.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2014, 03:46:21 PM »
Sad to say that I can't believe anything I've been told, really for my whole life.  These powerful people lie without compunction to cover their asses and advance their agendas.  Maybe that happens to everyone when they get "old" - but I realize now that what I know of history is probably greatly tweaked.  I think TWA 800 was terrorism, I thought it right after it happened too.  Usually, your guts know.

You're very right on both counts Alice! Sadly we cannot take anything the government tells us at face value any longer and we probably never should have!

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 03:47:19 PM »
If you are interested in a great informative and entertaining novel on this subject I recommend Night Fall by Nelson DeMille.

I am not sure whether anyone in the government really knows what happened to that flight, but the story they are sticking to is so unlikely it is laughable.  Unlike the single bullet theory of the Kennedy assassination, the empty fuel tank theory has not stood up to the test of time.  The inert missile theory is as compliant with the evidence as it currently stands.

The shady way this was investigated raises a lot of questions.

They know! They just don't want YOU to know!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf