Author Topic: Will Obama Back Warren For President In 2016 To Screw Over The Clintons One Last Time?  (Read 263 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator

Support the USO

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
If there was no quid pro quo for Bill Clinton backing OPapaDoc in 2012 I would be very, very surprised.  It would mean Bill Clinton is a political idiot, and I simply don't believe that.  Therefore, I take this story with a huge grain of salt.  I fully expect OPapaDoc to back Hitlery to the hilt, at least publicly.
"She only coughs when she lies."

Offline Lando Lincoln

If there was no quid pro quo for Bill Clinton backing OPapaDoc in 2012 I would be very, very surprised.  It would mean Bill Clinton is a political idiot, and I simply don't believe that.  Therefore, I take this story with a huge grain of salt.  I fully expect OPapaDoc to back Hitlery to the hilt, at least publicly.

Can there be a substantive quid pro quo among this duplicitous duo?
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline Lando Lincoln

As I think about it, there indeed can be a quid pro quo arrangement among this pair.  It would not be one of mutual trust, however.  It would be one of threats and blackmail.  "If you don't help me when the time comes, I will... (fill in the blank)".

I wasn't thinking in the right way.
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 11:08:45 AM by Lando Lincoln »
For the progressive, there is very little to love about the United States. Washington, Jefferson, Madison? A bunch of rotten slaveholders, hypocrites, and cowards even when their hearts were in the right places. The Declaration of Independence? A manifesto for the propertied classes. The Constitution? An artifact of sexism and white supremacy. The sacrifices in the great wars of the 20th century? Feeding the poor and the disenfranchised into the meat-grinder of imperialism. The gifts of Carnegie, Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Morgan, Astor? Blood money from self-aggrandizing robber barons. Nat Rev

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
Quote of the month:
"Drumbeats remind me of orchestras, and orchestras remind me of... orchestration." (David Paterson)

Offline Oceander

• Technical
  • TBR Illuminati
I rather highly doubt this.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf