Author Topic: Linda Nolan and Vanessa Feltz reveal assaults by Rolf Harris  (Read 357 times)

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Two  female celebrities have said they were sexually assaulted by Rolf Harris, who was jailed on Friday for five years and nine months for preying on four young women.

Linda Nolan said she and her sisters were supporting the Australian entertainer on a tour of South Africa in 1975, when she was 15, when Harris hugged her in a backstage corridor in Johannesburg.

"His arms were all over my back, right around me so his hands were touching the sides of my breasts," she told the Sunday Mirror. "He rubbed up and down and started kissing and licking the back of my neck … It was horrible and I was totally dumbstruck."

After trying to escape his clutches for a couple of minutes, Nolan said, he stopped and laughed it off, telling her: "Don't be silly, I'm only giving you a hug."

Vanessa Feltz, the television and radio presenter, said she was assaulted by the disgraced entertainer in May 1996 while interviewing him live for an "On The Bed" segment of Channel 4's Big Breakfast.

Read more: http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2014/jul/06/linda-nolan-vanessa-feltz-rolf-harris

Linda Nolan, I believe. She were not only cute as a button, but her sisters have mentioned having to protect her before. But Vanessa Feltz? Come on. Not a chance.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline PzLdr

Re: Linda Nolan and Vanessa Feltz reveal assaults by Rolf Harris
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2014, 04:38:54 am »
Was Harris the guy who did, "My Boomerang Won't Come Back"?
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Re: Linda Nolan and Vanessa Feltz reveal assaults by Rolf Harris
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2014, 06:02:19 am »
Yep.Be grateful he wasn't inspired by "2 little boys"
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink