Author Topic: Report: Autopsy finds murdered Palestinian teen was burned alive  (Read 686 times)

Offline flowers

http://www.jpost.com/National-News/Autopsy-finds-murdered-Palestinian-teen-was-burned-alive-361571

Initial autopsy findings from the body of an east Jerusalem youth who Palestinians believe was kidnapped and killed by far-right Jews showed that he was burned alive, the Palestinian attorney-general is reported as saying.

Offline flowers

Re: Report: Autopsy finds murdered Palestinian teen was burned alive
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2014, 03:15:45 pm »
I read this article at a couple Jewish sites. I see some think the teen was gay. That is why he was burned alive. Has anyone here heard a thing about that?

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2014, 03:20:28 pm »
I read this article at a couple Jewish sites. I see some think the teen was gay. That is why he was burned alive. Has anyone here heard a thing about that?
I heard that as well and started to post about it last night but got distracted.  I forget where I read it.
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2014, 03:25:09 pm »
Possible, depending on exactly who carried out the murder. 240b is far better suited to answer this, he knows the players and the field better - maybe ping him to this? If it drops off the front page he may miss it.

The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2014, 03:31:01 pm »
Having seen the videos, there is little question that the IDF soldiers abused the kid arrested.  I don't understand why LEOS and soldiers don't realize that they are always subject to being recorded.  Kicking a 15 year old in the head is not smart, and it makes for horrible optics for Israel.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2014, 03:34:34 pm »
Never read any details as to how the three Jewish students died.  I could understand vengeance.

But burning somebody alive is barbaric on its face. 
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline flowers

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2014, 03:36:34 pm »
Possible, depending on exactly who carried out the murder. 240b is far better suited to answer this, he knows the players and the field better - maybe ping him to this? If it drops off the front page he may miss it.
thx

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2014, 03:39:53 pm »
Never read any details as to how the three Jewish students died.  I could understand vengeance.

But burning somebody alive is barbaric on its face.

Fire cleanses. Not something the Church made up to deal with witches, it was inherited.

Offline flowers

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2014, 04:01:27 pm »
I am still confused on the timeline.  3 Jewish teens are killed. this teen is found burned alive. then the cops beat up the cousin of the dead teen?

I as you EC or anyone else here for a timeline on this one.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2014, 04:13:04 pm »
I am still confused on the timeline.  3 Jewish teens are killed. this teen is found burned alive. then the cops beat up the cousin of the dead teen?

I as you EC or anyone else here for a timeline on this one.

I have been out of the general news loop for a bit.

My understanding is the three murdered Israeli teens were discovered, though the murderers have not been apprehended - nor will they be. To be a little harsh - them hitchhiking in an area with a strong Pali presence is either the stupidest idea ever or the set up for a slasher movie.

A Pali teen is killed and burnt - the head wound reported would suggest they didn't mean to burn him alive, they just botched the killing. Makes it no less horrific. Could it be in revenge? Very likely, though it could well be random violence.

The cops beating his cousin - not seen it, so no comment.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2014, 05:02:19 pm »

That was a rumor early on.  It's faded from the reports, so it may have been just that:  a rumor.

Israel has arrested six "Jewish extremists" in connection with the murder.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2014, 06:39:04 pm »
I suspect this Pali youth was killed by some of his own people, not Israelis. Just a suspicion, mind you.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline flowers

« Reply #12 on: July 06, 2014, 11:08:32 pm »
I have been out of the general news loop for a bit.

My understanding is the three murdered Israeli teens were discovered, though the murderers have not been apprehended - nor will they be. To be a little harsh - them hitchhiking in an area with a strong Pali presence is either the stupidest idea ever or the set up for a slasher movie.

A Pali teen is killed and burnt - the head wound reported would suggest they didn't mean to burn him alive, they just botched the killing. Makes it no less horrific. Could it be in revenge? Very likely, though it could well be random violence.

The cops beating his cousin - not seen it, so no comment.

Thank you for info.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2014, 11:10:26 pm by flowers »