Author Topic: Illegals Wearing Custom Barack Obama “Yes We Can” Air Jordan Shoes (PIC)  (Read 1284 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://ulstermanbooks.com/illegals-wearing-custom-barack-obama-yes-can-air-jordan-shoes-pic/

This just came in from DML Daily – an alleged photograph from a border agent showing one of the illegal children waiting to be processed into the United States wearing custom Barack Obama Air Jordan shoes. 

Guess the shoes are right, because the Obama government is now telling illegals crossing into the United States, YES YOU CAN.

These pictures were taken from a friend who works at the processing center in ________, Texas. These are being worn by an illegal who will soon be released into the
general public.  For people who may think this is a fake picture, notice the shoe laces. We make everyone remove their laces.

Posted byulsterman

http://www.dmldaily.com/yes-we-can/#XM4xw1e1Bpy1jDzm.99
July 5, 2014
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline collins

Gawd, what an ugly shoe that child is wearing.

Strange how they have the money for Air Jordans and coyotes but not for doctors.

Offline musiclady

Figures.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
Gawd, what an ugly shoe that child is wearing.

Strange how they have the money for Air Jordans and coyotes but not for doctors.

yah...gotta wonder, but any theory I can think of about how that kid is wearing them comes out sounding wacky and paranoid.....just exactly how I felt and sounded when I first heard about the IRS scandal, only to later find out how rational I was all along.......

:smokin: