Author Topic: Joan Rivers: Obama Is Gay And Michelle Is A ‘Tranny’ [VIDEO]  (Read 1838 times)

rangerrebew

- The Daily Caller - http://dailycaller.com -

Joan Rivers: Obama Is Gay And Michelle Is A ‘Tranny’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Kaitlan Collins On 10:41 AM 07/04/2014 In | No Comments

The 81-year-old Joan Rivers and her mouth are back at it again. A street reporter found Rivers Thursday, and, in light of her officiating a gay wedding Monday, asked if she predicted the United States would have its woman president or a gay president first.

“Well, we already have it with Obama, so let’s just calm down.”

“You know Michelle [Obama] is a tranny,” she added. When asked for clarification she was more politically correct: ”A transgender.”

WATCH:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihP_q6UPUDA

Article printed from The Daily Caller: http://dailycaller.com

URL to article: http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/04/joan-rivers-obama-is-gay-and-michelle-is-a-tranny-video/

« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 08:54:46 am by rangerrebew »

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Re: Joan Rivers: Obama Is Gay And Michelle Is A ‘Tranny’ [VIDEO]
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 11:10:00 am »
I wonder if this would have gotten more attention if Rush Limbaugh had said it, even in jest?

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2014, 04:44:05 pm »
Ms. Rivers has a new book out? Or are some fools at a network trusting her with a talk show again?
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline flowers

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 06:52:36 pm »
Ms. Rivers has a new book out? Or are some fools at a network trusting her with a talk show again?
It must be a book?  She already has a show on the  E channel.  Something about rating the movie stars clothing. I think Ozzy Osbornes  daughter is on it. Cannot think of the name.

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 06:53:58 pm »
Nothing she has said compares to the vile hatemongering of Bill Maher or David Letterman.

Offline flowers

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 06:57:46 pm »
Does anyone remember way... WAY back in the day when Joan Rivers insulted Johnny Carson while doing his show?  Michael Landon came on shortly after. He brought a video  or said he was going to make a video and call it Up Joans Rivers. 

Offline musiclady

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2014, 07:54:32 pm »
I'm much more surprised/amused by the "Michelle is a tranny" than that Obama is gay.

I can't imagine that will go over well with the WH PR team.

Amusing though it may be.   ^-^
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline collins

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2014, 10:43:24 pm »
I never thought Joan was funny - too loud and obnoxious for my tastes. She had a grown daughter that went on some reality tv show a few years back, and Joan tried to buy her win.

With these latest remarks, sounds like she's becoming unhinged with age.

Does anyone remember way... WAY back in the day when Joan Rivers insulted Johnny Carson while doing his show?  Michael Landon came on shortly after. He brought a video  or said he was going to make a video and call it Up Joans Rivers.

Nah, but I remember she used to guest-host for Carson, then he got mad at her and never spoke to her again.

Offline Chieftain

• AMF, YOYO
  • Your what hurts??
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2014, 11:41:43 pm »
Joan Rivers is descending into dementia as she continues to age, and from the looks of her in her most recent photos, it appears that she has had so many facelifts that she now breathes through a blow-hole on top of her head.....

:whistle: