Author Topic: Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July  (Read 643 times)

Offline mrclose

Happy 4th Everyone! :beer:

MURRIETA -- An American flag has reportedly been burned by pro-amnesty protesters near the Murrieta Border Patrol station on America’s Independence Day.

Breitbart News obtained the above photograph, which shows a burnt flag on the ground, from an anti-illegal immigration activist who was monitoring the pro-amnesty demonstration.

Opponents of illegal immigration had gathered in Murrieta to stop Friday's planned transfer of Central American illegal aliens, as they did earlier this week. A pro-amnesty counter-demonstration was organized in response.

The illegal aliens, many of them unaccompanied children, are being brought from overcrowded Texas detention facilities for processing in California.

In addition, Breitbart News obtained photographs of torn-up flags that pro-amnesty demonstrators had impaled on a fence.

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-California/2014/07/04/American-Flag-Burned-at-Murrieta-Protests-on-4th-of-July
"Hell is empty, all the devil's are here!"
~ Self

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2014, 11:33:04 am »
Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July

by Michelle Moons 4 Jul 2014 post a comment
MURRIETA -- An American flag has reportedly been burned by pro-amnesty protesters near the Murrieta Border Patrol station on America’s Independence Day.

Breitbart News obtained the above photograph, which shows a burnt flag on the ground, from an anti-illegal immigration activist who was monitoring the pro-amnesty demonstration.

Opponents of illegal immigration had gathered in Murrieta to stop Friday's planned transfer of Central American illegal aliens, as they did earlier this week. A pro-amnesty counter-demonstration was organized in response.

The illegal aliens, many of them unaccompanied children, are being brought from overcrowded Texas detention facilities for processing in California.

In addition, Breitbart News obtained photographs of torn-up flags that pro-amnesty demonstrators had impaled on a fence.

Bonnie Lewis, an anti-immigration activist, told Breitbart News that she saw one of the pro-amnesty activists dragging an American flag on the ground.

"I said: 'Hey, don't do that.' He said: 'That's where it belongs,'" she said.

Another anti-illegal immigration activist said that pro-amnesty demonstrators called her a "f***ing whore" i Spanish, and shouted, "F*** America!"
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

rangerrebew

FIVE COUNTER-PROTESTERS ARRESTED During Tense Standoff at Murrieta Illegal Immigrant Rally (Video)

Posted by Jim Hoft on Friday, July 4, 2014, 11:42 PM

Five far left counter-protesters were arrested today in Murrieta, California as protesters and open borders supporters gathered outside a Southern California Border Patrol facility.

MURRIETA, CA – JULY 4: A counter-demonstrator to protesters opposing arrivals of buses carrying largely women and children undocumented migrants for processing at the Murrieta Border Patrol Station is arrested on July 4, 2014 in Murrieta, California. Five people were arrested. (Yahoo-Getty)

NBC Los Angeles reported:

Five people were arrested Friday as crowds of protesters and immigrant rights supporters gathered outside a Southern California Border Patrol facility where another convoy of buses carrying undocumented immigrants was expected to arrive.

Tensions were running high as three women and two men were arrested after scuffles broke out about 4 p.m. between demonstrators in Murrieta. Police said the altercation began when a woman on one side of the crowd pushed a person from the other side. An officer who witnessed the shoving stepped in to make an arrest.

“At one point in time, at least one of the females jumped on the back of the officer,” said Murrieta Police Cpt. Dennis Vrooman.

Four people were taken into custody for allegedly trying to remove someone from the custody of a police officer, Vrooman said.

Border patrol agents set up cones and a stop sign along a road in Murrieta, a community of about 106,000 people about 80 miles southeast of downtown Los Angeles, as a crowd camped out in anticipation of the buses. One person was detained early Friday for interfering with a police officer after refusing to stay behind a line of yellow police tape, according to authorities.

Many of those opposed to the transfer of the undocumented immigrants to California from Texas carried anti-immigration signs and American flags. Other members of the crowd voiced support for the immigrant families, whose transfer and release created a strong divide between those who want to help and those who don’t want them here at all.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/07/five-counter-protesters-arrested-at-murrieta-illegal-immigrant-rally-video/
« Last Edit: July 05, 2014, 11:58:40 am by rangerrebew »

Offline alicewonders

• Live life-it's too short to butt heads w buttheads
Re: Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2014, 01:32:43 pm »
I'm getting so tired of this crap.  Anyone that feels that America deserves to have her flags burned, ripped and dragged on the ground, needs to get the hell out of my country! 

People say they are coming here for the opportunities - but what opportunities?  If you hate America that much, is it the opportunity to be able to define your own destiny - or do you value the opportunity to bring her down to third world status? 
Don't tread on me.   8888madkitty

We told you Trump would win - bigly!

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2014, 04:23:53 pm »
Bonnie Lewis, an anti-immigration activist, told Breitbart News that she saw one of the pro-amnesty activists dragging an American flag on the ground.

The word "ILLEGAL" should be in every description of these activists.

It should never, ever be implied that people who don't want a flood of illegals invading our country don't want legal immigration.

There is a HUGE difference between the two.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2014, 04:27:05 pm »
You made me notice something:

anti-immigration

pro-amnesty

A strange way to construct that sentence indeed. Makes me wonder about the authors own motives and interests in the matter.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink