Author Topic: African wildlife-hunting cheerleader Kendall Jones targeted by critics  (Read 551 times)

Offline Charlespg

Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline PzLdr

My only question is how does a H.S cheerleader afford it. A lion hunt runs cost of the safari, plus $500 per day for the PH, plus 25 large for the lion. Elephants go base price plus the ivory. A Cape buffalo's gonna go for at least  five grand for the permit. That's a lot of coin. Aside from that, good on her.
Hillary's Self-announced Qualifications: She Stood Up To Putin...She Sits to Pee

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
She took down a Cape Buffalo? Total respect. Those sods hunt you if you annoy them, and they are smart as hell.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This is why you shouldn't trust internet memes- especially ones that try to rile up emotions. While yes, she is a hunter, most of the photos, like that of the Rhino, were not killed, they were tranquilized (known as a 'Green Safari'). She was working with local veterinarians and tranquilizing them so they can be tagged and checked out medically. The other hunting was on managed ranches that actually use limited hunting to help improve the populations of animals. For example, if you have too many adult male lions competing for fewer females, some males will start to kill all of the lion cubs from other males. Selective, limited hunting of adult males actually helps the lion population.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2003/06/0616_030616_greenhunting.html

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
My only question is how does a H.S cheerleader afford it. A lion hunt runs cost of the safari, plus $500 per day for the PH, plus 25 large for the lion. Elephants go base price plus the ivory. A Cape buffalo's gonna go for at least  five grand for the permit. That's a lot of coin. Aside from that, good on her.

She has a show on the Sportsman channel. I'm sure they are fronting most of the bill.

Offline sinkspur

So this is all staged bullshit.   Like rasslin'.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline Charlespg

her father has going over there for years
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton