Author Topic: Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?  (Read 403 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?
« on: July 03, 2014, 12:55:10 pm »
http://www.americanthinker.com/assets/3rd_party/printpage/?url=http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2014/07/why_did_bill_ayers_agree_to_an_interrogation.html

July 3, 2014
Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?
By M. Catharine Evans

This past week, Fox News, Megyn Kelly, and Dinesh D’Souza gave a platform to an entity that hates America and our way of life.

Seems the prospect of smokin’ out a snake like Bill Ayers was too good to pass up.  Getting an exclusive one-on-one with a crazy, violent communist with a small c was quite a coup for Kelly and D’Souza...or was it?

Since lying and deceit generally benefit the liar, we have to ask, ”What was in it for Bill Ayers?”

A mea culpa for past crimes?  Hardly.

After listening to Ayers, we must conclude: once a psychopath, always a psychopath.  Ayers exhibited such a cold-blooded glibness when pressed about the murders and firebombings he helped to instigate as a co-founder of the Weather Underground that there’s little doubt he has not renounced violence as a way to overthrow the government.

So does psychologist Robert Hare have the answer to Ayers's motive for appearing on The Kelly File?

From Hare:

Psychopaths view any social exchange as a “feeding opportunity,” a contest or a test of wills in which there can be only one winner. Their motives are to manipulate and take, ruthlessly and without remorse.

Dr. Hare says many trusting individuals have been hoisted on their own petard by human-looking psychopaths like Ayers.  When interviewing his own psychopath, Hare called him a stealthy “predator” able to get up close and personal in order to “assimilate” his prey.  Here’s a direct quote from one of his case studies:

The first thing I do is I size you up. I look for an angle, an edge, figure out what you need and give it to you. Then it’s pay-back time, with interest. I tighten the screws.

Could it be that Ayers the psychopath enjoyed hearing Kelly list the numerous bombings his group was responsible for in the 1970s?  At one point he did boast about his wife Bernardine Dohrn being on the FBI’s Ten Most Wanted List when he told Kelly there were a lot of great people on it.  Ayers sounded like fellow domestic terrorist "Unabomber" Ted Kaczynski.

In 2012, Kaczynski used a 50-year Harvard reunion to brag about convictions he received for blowing three people up and injuring 23 others over a 17-year period.  Kaczynski submitted an update bio to Harvard listing his address as “U.S. Penitentiary, Florence, Colorado”; his occupation as “Prisoner”; his degrees from Harvard and the University of Michigan; his Publications and his Awards under which he wrote; and “Eight Life sentences, issued by United States District Court for Eastern District of California, 1998.”

Ayers got to show off on Kelly’s show, sans shackles and orange jumpsuit, unlike Kaczynski, and that may have been the immediate payoff.  Unfazed and unflinching, Ayers allowed Kelly to bombard him with questions about past crimes without breaking a sweat.  For those of us who feel guilty for stealing a pen at work, the Fox lawyer would have broken us in a minute.

Ayers did have one revealing, unguarded glimpse into his murderous, warped psyche.  When Kelly asked Ayers if parenthood had “softened” him, he balked at the word.  “Did it soften me?  I don't know what that means.”

How bizarre.  Seems killers like Ayers can’t stand anyone calling them “soft.”  Disconnected as they are from normal human emotions, the mere mention of anything the rest of us gullible fools may experience is relegated to just so much bourgeois sentimentalism.  Ayers went on to say he raised “three remarkable young men,” but psychopaths don’t check their hardwired brains at the front door when they get home.  You can bet your life that if Ayers children had not toed the Party line growing up, Ayers would not be so enamored of them.

Ayers also contended that he and Barack Obama share “zero” ideologies, yet he waited until after the 2012 election to make the lie public.  Bottom line?  Ayers is a killer with ties to the White House.  I hope Kelly and D’Souza understand that a little paranoia might be warranted when it comes to Ayers.  Maybe that is what he came for.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GourmetDan

Re: Why Did Bill Ayers Agree to an interrogation?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2014, 01:33:27 pm »

Feeling confident that the program is advanced enough that it cannot be harmed by these disclosures?

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2014, 01:51:08 pm »
I agree that exposing a cold-blooded psychopath who's a close friend of the President was a good move for Kelly.

But I think it's fruitless to try to analyze the motives of someone who is clearly mentally deranged (or, IMHO, demon possessed).
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2014, 01:56:47 pm »
I agree that exposing a cold-blooded psychopath who's a close friend of the President was a good move for Kelly.

But I think it's fruitless to try to analyze the motives of someone who is clearly mentally deranged (or, IMHO, demon possessed).

I'm glad she exposed the fact that most of his co-conspirators now inhabit the halls of academia but otherwise didn't care to watch.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline musiclady

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2014, 02:01:24 pm »
I'm glad she exposed the fact that most of his co-conspirators now inhabit the halls of academia but otherwise didn't care to watch.

I watched the "sneak preview" last week and opted not to watch the whole thing.

The guy really, REALLY creeps me out, and the idea that he now has so much control over education is frightening.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Oceander

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 03:35:30 pm »

very true; I just wish it would have more of an impact on the American public.  most likely most will see it as ancient history, to be marveled over but not particularly relevant to what's going on now.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2014, 04:23:34 pm »

very true; I just wish it would have more of an impact on the American public.  most likely most will see it as ancient history, to be marveled over but not particularly relevant to what's going on now.

Unfortunately I think you are correct about that.  Our public education  system is no longer about education and all about indoctrination instead!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien