Author Topic: Hillary Clinton on coverage of her book tour: A lot of it is 'inaccurate' or 'unimportant to me'  (Read 281 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
http://washingtonexaminer.com/hillary-clinton-on-coverage-of-her-book-tour-a-lot-of-it-is-inaccurate-or-unimportant-to-me/article/2550452

Hillary Clinton on coverage of her book tour: A lot of it is 'inaccurate' or 'unimportant to me'
By T. Becket Adams | July 2, 2014 | 4:28 pm

Although Hillary Clinton is undoubtedly happy that a sympathetic and excited press agreed to cover her new memoir, Hard Choices, she's apparently unimpressed with much of the reporting on her book tour.

And what a book tour it has been.

From one gaffe regarding her family's impressive wealth to the next, it appears that Clinton can't catch a break. And remember: Each Clinton misstep regarding her personal wealth has occurred during ridiculously easy softball interviews with a sympathetic press.

Still, rather than pull the plug on her less-than-stellar book tour, and take a moment to regroup and maybe try again, Clinton has decided to carry on, writing off the bad press as either “inaccurate” and “unimportant.”

Clinton said in a C-SPAN interview that will air July 5 that she hasn't really followed reports of her book tour because “a lot of it is inaccurate or unimportant to me."

"Do you follow everything that's written and said about you in the media?" C-SPAN's Steve Scully asked during the interview, which took place June 27 in Little Rock, Ark., according to Politico.

"I can't, Steve. I can't. It's just overwhelming," Clinton said. "I can't do it. So I skim it. If it's important it will come to me, I assume. A lot of it is inaccurate or unimportant to me. I try to keep up with it, but I can't possibly read it all. I would be doing nothing else."

The rest of the C-SPAN discussion, according to Politico, is a little more relaxed than Clinton’s most recent interviews and features her speaking at length about her tenure as secretary of state.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
What difference does it make?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.