Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly: If This 1 Thing Happens, America Is “Compromised Forever”  (Read 559 times)

rangerrebew

Bill O’Reilly: If This 1 Thing Happens, America Is “Compromised Forever”

Author:  Editor

Posted: July 2, 2014

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6jxi1tXLM

In the wake of the closely decided Hobby Lobby case at the Supreme Court, Fox News‘ Bill O’Reilly made an important point that should give all of us pause.

With a 5 to 4 ruling, Bill noted that if just one more left-wing Supreme Court justice is appointed, “Freedom in America will be compromised forever.”:

The very disturbing part of the Supreme Court’s opinion is that the four liberal justices apparently believe that American taxpayers should fund abortions,” O’Reilly said. “It’s hard to believe because religious freedom is the hallmark of the Constitution.

O’Reilly went on to note just how wildly out-of-sync the more liberal justices are with mainstream, calling their worldview “frightening.” While the Supreme Court often makes bad decisions, just one more solidly liberal Justice would really reshape America into something traditional Americans would not recognize.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/america-compromised-forever/#ixzz36PUsKNn2
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 01:06:27 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline musiclady

We're hanging by a thread.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline GourmetDan

Yep, if I was Justice Ginsburg, I think I would hire a food-taster...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline xfreeper

solidly liberal Justice would really reshape America into something traditional Americans would not recognize.

Where has BO been for the last 30 years? We are already there

Offline NavyCanDo

Anybody even considering voting 3rd Party in the General Election better remember how fragile the republic is.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

Anybody even considering voting 3rd Party in the General Election better remember how fragile the republic is.

Right.  Unprincipled men got us into this mess and only unprincipled men can get us out...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"The sole purpose of the Republican Party is to serve as an ineffective alternative to the Democrat Party." - GourmetDan

Offline musiclady

Amen!

And knowing that, we very much need to nominate a principled Republican to help lead us out of this mess.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
We're hanging by a thread.

Been saying that since the "Wise Latina" was appointed.

Each of the Conservative justices should have 24/7 Blackwater-like protection and tasters.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Right.  Unprincipled men got us into this mess and only unprincipled men can get us out...

So sad ... yet so true.  What choices we're given.   **nononono*

Oceander

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor