Author Topic: Bill O’Reilly: If This 1 Thing Happens, America Is “Compromised Forever”  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• America defending Veteran
  • TBR Contributor
  • “It’s easier to fool people than to convince them
Bill O’Reilly: If This 1 Thing Happens, America Is “Compromised Forever”

Author:  Editor

Posted: July 2, 2014

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6jxi1tXLM" target="_blank" class="aeva_link bbc_link new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT6jxi1tXLM</a>

In the wake of the closely decided Hobby Lobby case at the Supreme Court, Fox News‘ Bill O’Reilly made an important point that should give all of us pause.

With a 5 to 4 ruling, Bill noted that if just one more left-wing Supreme Court justice is appointed, “Freedom in America will be compromised forever.”:

The very disturbing part of the Supreme Court’s opinion is that the four liberal justices apparently believe that American taxpayers should fund abortions,” O’Reilly said. “It’s hard to believe because religious freedom is the hallmark of the Constitution.

O’Reilly went on to note just how wildly out-of-sync the more liberal justices are with mainstream, calling their worldview “frightening.” While the Supreme Court often makes bad decisions, just one more solidly liberal Justice would really reshape America into something traditional Americans would not recognize.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/america-compromised-forever/#ixzz36PUsKNn2
« Last Edit: July 03, 2014, 09:06:27 AM by rangerrebew »
Abraham Lincoln:

There is no grievance that is a fit object of redress by mob law.
--January 27, 1838 Lyceum Address

Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties. And not to Democrats alone do I make this appeal, but to all who love these
great and true principles.
--August 27, 1856 Speech at Kalamazoo, Michigan

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.
--July 10, 1858 Speech at Chicago

Offline musiclady

We're hanging by a thread.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Offline GourmetDan

Yep, if I was Justice Ginsburg, I think I would hire a food-taster...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline xfreeper

solidly liberal Justice would really reshape America into something traditional Americans would not recognize.

Where has BO been for the last 30 years? We are already there

Offline NavyCanDo

Anybody even considering voting 3rd Party in the General Election better remember how fragile the republic is.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline GourmetDan

Anybody even considering voting 3rd Party in the General Election better remember how fragile the republic is.

Right.  Unprincipled men got us into this mess and only unprincipled men can get us out...

"The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but the heart of the fool to the left." - Ecclesiastes 10:2

"April Fools Day is the one day of the year that people critically evaluate news articles before accepting them as true." - Unknown

Offline musiclady

Amen!

And knowing that, we very much need to nominate a principled Republican to help lead us out of this mess.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

May 3, 2016 - the day the Republican party left ME.  I am now without a Party, and quite possibly without a country.  May God have mercy!

Online DCPatriot

We're hanging by a thread.

Been saying that since the "Wise Latina" was appointed.

Each of the Conservative justices should have 24/7 Blackwater-like protection and tasters.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"I am responsible for what I say.  I am not responsible for what your understand."  ...me

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Right.  Unprincipled men got us into this mess and only unprincipled men can get us out...

So sad ... yet so true.  What choices we're given.   **nononono*
"January 20th 2017 will be remembered as the day the people became the rulers of this nation again."  --  President Donald J. Trump

Online Oceander

• Technical
  • #ToldYouSo

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
    • Auktion Online
"She only coughs when she lies."

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf